Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
33u652s.png

numbers dont lie..i take losses, but these were not losses..i took my L with axlx 2-3 weeks ago

Now lets see you guys verify your trades on profit.ly

First of all, I did not question your P/L. I learned early on that consistently profitable traders, you know, REAL traders, never mention P/L. That's why I don't talk about it. With that said, anyone can post FAKE trades on Profit.ly. Sykes built Profit.ly as a medium/platform to post fake trades and have his "students" post their FAKE trades. He built his brand around Profit.ly. So more power to you if you are making money breh.

My issue is with your blatant promoting of POS stocks.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
First of all, I did not question your P/L. I learned early on that consistently profitable traders, you know, REAL traders, never mention P/L. That's why I don't talk about it. With that said, anyone can post FAKE trades on Profit.ly. Sykes built Profit.ly as a medium/platform to post fake trades and have his "students" post their FAKE trades. He built his brand around Profit.ly. So more power to you if you are making money breh.

Brehs acting like we give a fukk about money in his pockets. All I pointed out was that the shyt he posted clearly didnt add up:troll:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone here mess with income funds or high dividend stocks :ld:

I just bought a few g's each of General Electric (GE) and Walmart (WMT). I'm thinking of just dumping my whole savings acct into Procter and Gamble.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Brehs acting like we give a fukk about money in his pockets. All I pointed out was that the shyt he posted clearly didnt add up:troll:
My b i thought we all understood that they were pump n dumps, and i thought y'all were questioning my numbers.

Let me make it clear

99.9% of the OTC Stocks I mention are probably pump n dumps

now if someone hasn't thoroughly read this thread/done research on stock market and buys at the wrong time and loses dough, then thats on them...i dont need the coli for momentum, i have stock groups and twitter for that, coli wont bring any buying power to the stocks im in :russ: theres only like 10 consistent posters in here, i got 500 in one group alone im in.

im just posting my trades.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My b i thought we all understood that they were pump n dumps, and i thought y'all were questioning my numbers.

Let me make it clear

now if someone hasn't thoroughly read this thread/done research on stock market and buys at the wrong time and loses dough, then thats on them...i dont need the coli for momentum, i have stock groups and twitter for that, coli wont bring any buying power to the stocks im in :russ: theres only like 10 consistent posters in here, i got 500 in one group alone im in.

What I was posting about was clearly separate from this issue. The math on where you say you got in and out didn't add up. I dont care if you manipulate anyone on here. If theyre stupid enough to follow your trades, they deserve to lose their money.

:umad:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What I was posting about was clearly separate from this issue. The math on where you say you got in and out didn't add up. I dont care if you manipulate anyone on here. If theyre stupid enough to follow your trades, they deserve to lose their money.

:umad:
I dont understand how it doesnt add up if i posted my verified trades but whatevs, maybe there is a misunderstanding or something :yeshrug:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street

Let me make it clear

Cool, get it how you live. But I could buy the whole float of some of the stocks you been pumping.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
DRL offered a generous bounce on Friday. I have this on watch to see if there will be continuation (volume) this week

chart.ashx

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Z: Very choppy chart. Already down about several $ from where many initiated short, but believe it can reach $85 - $90. Valuations are absurd

chart.ashx

Last edited:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Can't forget RDNT. Traded about 8x avd daily volume on Friday. Unbelievable strength. It's trading 70% higher than its 50 day MA, so it's a bit extended, but definitely watching this one for continuation, or a scalp on the short side if the tape is weak

chart.ashx