Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Shugg just stop it breh. I been around these markets too long to fall for your posts. I gave you the benefit of the doubt before, but now it is getting old. Just be mindful of the newbs who wont know. I just ask that you stick to stocks with $500k + in trading volume in here. That will benefit this thread and add to its value

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
@Mephistopheles

Still holding Tesla?

:troll:

Wish I would have listened to my own advice in February when I said I was going to buy long puts or short it when it was climbing towards the 250s.

:wow:

I also mentioned VIPS in the same post. There's still hope to short VIPS with that Chinese piece of shyt trading at nearly 70x book value.

:mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Mephistopheles

Still holding Tesla?

:troll:

Wish I would have listened to my own advice in February when I said I was going to buy long puts or short it when it was climbing towards the 250s.

:wow:

I also mentioned VIPS in the same post. There's still hope to short VIPS with that Chinese piece of shyt trading at nearly 70x book value.

:mjlol:
Nah I sold it.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MCIG

:huhldup:

Wish 7oclock was still here for a pep talk, god rest his soul

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
PGFY offered a nice bounce opportunity, sorry did not mention sooner. Very liquid, multiple routes/mm's, ton of share/dollar volume and it's only noon. If trading pennies, this is the type of stock you want to be trading when they come around. Remember, pennies are just vehicles for insiders to sell paper. Nothing lasts

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
True that. Two of my buddies left GS for D.C. before the crash. They "couldn't be happier."
i agree but like it says in the article nothing will change. Fresh new meat will come anxious to work in banking. and i dont think demand is lower for the jobs...there is just less hiring beingdone

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Shugg just stop it breh. I been around these markets too long to fall for your posts. I gave you the benefit of the doubt before, but now it is getting old. Just be mindful of the newbs who wont know. I just ask that you stick to stocks with $500k + in trading volume in here. That will benefit this thread and add to its value
33u652s.png

numbers dont lie..i take losses, but these were not losses..i took my L with axlx 2-3 weeks ago

Now lets see you guys verify your trades on profit.ly

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
The fukk nikka? Googleme didn't care less about your losses / profits. He was once again alluding to you being a rather obvious small time P&D time scamster dawg :pachaha:

33u652s.png

numbers dont lie..i take losses, but these were not losses..i took my L with axlx 2-3 weeks ago

Now lets see you guys verify your trades on profit.ly