Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any of you boys going to touch this Alibaba IPO? These investment restrictions that the Chinese have in place make me really hesitant to go anywhere near anything they offer. Seems too risky.

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
Anyone here mess with income funds or high dividend stocks :ld:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Last edited:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I saw Yahoo was talking about selling off their stake 40 stake. Not sure if that will have an effect after the ipo. :manny:

Yahoo’s Alibaba Windfall Means Firepower to Chase Google - Bloomberg

when yahoo was in the shytter everyone kept talking about how much this stake in alibaba was going to be worth. I didn't read your article...is there any lockup period for them? if not, this shyt is going to be worth like $8 billion on the IPO.

edit: forget everything i just said I guess they're selling a ton of shares worth $10 billion. guess i was a few billion off. :russ:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
More allegations of securites fraud against Chinese companies. WUBA. CALI. GPRC.

:sas1:

Might be time to invest.

:sas2:

I'm watching CRCM to see where the hell that bottom is. From $28 to $10 in a few months.

:pacspit:

Castlight Health from $42 to $12 in a few months.

:ohlawd:

TWTR from $75 to $30. I'll buy when it hits 1.5 book value at $7.50 a share.

:myman:

Only reason I don't think we're seeing a bubble bound to burst is investors saw it and slowly deflated back down to reality. Still a lot of overvalued companies though.