Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Brix

Rookie
Daps
I have some BAC. I've been bag holding that bad boy for years cause I'm still down on it. What price did you get in at and where do you see it going?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Which stocks do you see the most potential in right now? :shaq:

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I'm just trying to soak up some knowledge and get some tips.

:salute: to you
I like unconventional oil and gas exploration and production right now. Most of my positions are in companies in that sector or servicing that sector. If youre kust starting out, create a simulated trading account to get your feet wet and read as much as you can. You wont make any money in this if you arent willing to put the time in.

Dont trade penny stocks either:russ:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I like unconventional oil and gas exploration and production right now. Most of my positions are in companies in that sector or servicing that sector. If youre kust starting out, create a simulated trading account to get your feet wet and read as much as you can. You wont make any money in this if you arent willing to put the time in.

Dont trade penny stocks either:russ:

pretty much this, set up an account and trade funny money.

how long have you held B of A? If you been holding it awhile you should be up.

wait you're a beginner or been buying stocks for years?

Brix

Rookie
Daps
Eskimo - Too late breh. I'm losing my shirt on pennies. I had to learn the hard way.Now I'm bag holding :smh:

Domingo - I got into stocks in 2008 right before everything crashed... Once it did I was so crushed I just forgot about my account for years until about a month ago that's when I checked again and starting to give this another go.

:sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Eskimo - Too late breh. I'm losing my shirt on pennies. I had to learn the hard way.Now I'm bag holding :smh:

Domingo - I got into stocks in 2008 right before everything crashed... Once it did I was so crushed I just forgot about my account for years until about a month ago that's when I checked again and starting to give this another go.

:sadcam:
:ufdup:

Brix

Rookie
Daps
damn breh that sucks. You have it in stocks last year? You should of gained like 30%

I believe I bought in at 21 dollars years ago, so i'm still down.

Whats the yield on these vanguard index funds you speak of. Is it safe/sure thing?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I believe I bought in at 21 dollars years ago, so i'm still down.

Whats the yield on these vanguard index funds you speak of. Is it safe/sure thing?

like every security you see nothing is guaranteed.

the only thing considered "riskless" in investing is US government securities.....go to your local bank and put it into a money market fund if you want to have no risk. The US Government is not going to default.

the yield on the index funds is whatever the yield on the S&P or whatever index it follows. I think the s&p is 2.3%

Brix

Rookie
Daps
I'm still relatively young, so I lean towards the risky side. I gotta risk it for the bisket.

Thanks for the tips so far

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Bought BRND for the bounce play in the .015 area....small amount only 1500 worth in my secondary account