Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Nah I just meant sometimes you can see the buys coming through on an L2 chart

SC 13G would be even better though so props

BRND is pure crap, don't even touch it breh. P&D at best..

QASP though. We out chea winning with this my nikkas, look for next week. A great fukkin flip
BRND up 200% since it dipped to 11's....told y'all the pump was coming, dump is coming Monday, I got out made some stacks today on this swing trade:bayer:

On to the next trade:evilcac:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've been following some interesting stocks and funds on the sgx lately.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It cant go up forever :evilcac:
avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
BRND up 200% since it dipped to 11's....told y'all the pump was coming, dump is coming Monday, I got out made some stacks today on this swing trade:bayer:

On to the next trade:evilcac:

Haha, good for you breh. I don't wanna touch obvious P&D's, especially when I'm not in the core of one, such as some here might be

:sas1:
:leostare:
But anyhow, I'm ridin this QASP train for a nice 75-100% and on to the next one as well. Glad I've bossed up and got L2, charts and all that on deck. Not gonna do shyt but flip these MJ bytches. :smugdraper:

A great trading week to my nikkas over here!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last edited:

Brix

Rookie
Daps
33% dividend increase and 2 for 1 stock split announced today :blessed:

Edit: This stock has been a fukking beast for a while now. I think I've mentioned it a few times on here. Still trading at a relatively low multiple so definitely not too late to get in.

You really think it's going to keep rising? It's at it's all time highs right now. Not questioning you, just trying to learn this stock shyt

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You really think it's going to keep rising? It's at it's all time highs right now. Not questioning you, just trying to learn this stock shyt
It's only trading at a bit over 11 time earnings. When you compare it to the rest of the S&P 500, that is quite cheap. Like myself and several other posters here have repeated, the market is shifting to value right now, so all of the high P/E names are being brought down and companies like TRN have been performing quite well. I don't think that trend is anywhere near an end, so it can definitely run some more from these highs.

With that being said, TRN has historically traded at a lower multiple when compared to the broader market, so expectations from here shouldn't be so high. I do see them switching to a more growth oriented business going forward and I like the industry it is operating in so I'm remaining long.

Brix

Rookie
Daps
It's only trading at a bit over 11 time earnings. When you compare it to the rest of the S&P 500, that is quite cheap. Like myself and several other posters here have repeated, the market is shifting to value right now, so all of the high P/E names are being brought down and companies like TRN have been performing quite well. I don't think that trend is anywhere near an end, so it can definitely run some more from these highs.

With that being said, TRN has historically traded at a lower multiple when compared to the broader market, so expectations from here shouldn't be so high. I do see them switching to a more growth oriented business going forward and I like the industry it is operating in so I'm remaining long.

In your opinion, you think this can hit 100 by the end of the year bruh?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
In your opinion, you think this can hit 100 by the end of the year bruh?
Well they're doing a 2 for 1 stock split in june, so that target would be $50. Idk thats another 30% so that's pretty optimistic. It really depends on a lot of factors so it's hard to say going forward. If the market heats up again, then I would say that is certainly within the realm of possibility, but if it stays trading sideways or goes down then you never know. All I'm trying to do out here is to pick stocks and sectors that I think are going to outperform the market.

Brix

Rookie
Daps
Well they're doing a 2 for 1 stock split in june, so that target would be $50. Idk thats another 30% so that's pretty optimistic. It really depends on a lot of factors so it's hard to say going forward. If the market heats up again, then I would say that is certainly within the realm of possibility, but if it stays trading sideways or goes down then you never know. All I'm trying to do out here is to pick stocks and sectors that I think are going to outperform the market.

Which stocks do you see the most potential in right now? :shaq:

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I'm just trying to soak up some knowledge and get some tips.

:salute: to you