Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Be careful. Dropped another 5% in AH and is overbought. It's the highest it has been in 3 years and was $0.42 within the past year. Too much room to go backwards.

I religiously watch these Chinese stocks. CNET could be different, but I've seen plenty of them jump way up on no news or boring news. They usually experience a large next day drop, then continue to steadily fall back towards the price before the jump. Some will float a little above that initial price.

Again, CNET could be different, but I'm skeptical. Sharebuilder used to have it in their "Basement Bargain" section as a stock that should be higher. I think this could be a big year too for M&A in China, so people could be speculating CNET is a candidate for a Tencent, Alibaba, Baidu, etc.

:sas2:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
what happened to the penny traders? Didn't see any posts from them today. What did they all get their clocks cleaned?

It is why we must have awareness of how the broader market is performing, and embrace adaptability and a mind-set that is focused on taking cues from whatever the environment may be. Resorting on one sector is a potential handicap.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Girl Im messing with had Kandi from housewives of ATL call her on her cell....talking about workin for her..and she was asking about me as well :ohlawd:

I get my foot in the door its over :bayer:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
It is why we must have awareness of how the broader market is performing, and embrace adaptability and a mind-set that is focused on taking cues from whatever the environment may be. Resorting on one sector is a potential handicap.

I respect the point you're making breh. As for the question though, nah I'm good, just didn't trade today and was busy doing other stuff.

You'll see me post herr as a get my weight up :mjpls:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What i want to know is what machine is pushing BRND so hard on the internet? Is this typical of a penny stock? THere was no news, now all of a sudden this huge push?