Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
STEV looks ready to jump this week

and I have to agree with Shugg LVVV looks like a really safe buy as far as weed plays go, its stayed very consistent throughout this whole bubble, just needs some volume and I think the consistency will attract the bigger investors.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
no longer down over 100% on MINE :takedat:
:trash::trash::trash:
xN0urAk.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
MINE SPLI FRTD the bounce on these were textbook. not easy tho
I slick wanna jump back in...im debating...i dont wanna make an emotion based trade just because i missed out on 15-17k in profits today from selling ACGX too early today..

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I slick wanna jump back in...im debating...i dont wanna make an emotion based trade just because i missed out on 15-17k in profits today from selling ACGX too early today..

I think ACGX has time to run. need bulls to show up tomorrow and go to war

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think ACGX has time to run. need bulls to show up tomorrow and go to war
Im concerned he RSI is at 76, Im thinking it may run. but bears will step in soon and bring it down to .006's...and when it does I'll buy it up and never flip it again :to:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Im concerned he RSI is at 76, Im thinking it may run. but bears will step in soon and bring it down to .006's...and when it does I'll buy it up and never flip it again :to:

SPLI traded 30 million shares with a 73 RSI the day it crossed .01.

ACGX traded 100 million shares with RSI of 76 today

My point is the big boys don't rely on RSI to make trades/markets as much as you think they do. Especially when it comes to pennies. I'm not saying this has SPLI potential, but I wouldn't be surprised if continues tomorrow. Although would be nice, anything could happen so not a prediction. All bout supply and demand. econ 101 lol

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
My plays to watch and buy on a red day are
MONA (wanna buy at .0014 ish)
ACGX (wanna buy in the .006's or 7's)

SPLI FRTD MINE are showing bullish things on the chart but for now I'd only go in small...specially with this being a short week and selling pressure probably coming after two green days.
SPLI traded 30 million shares with a 73 RSI the day it crossed .01.

ACGX traded 100 million shares with RSI of 76 today

My point is the big boys don't rely on RSI to make trades/markets as much as you think they do. Especially when it comes to pennies. I'm not saying this has SPLI potential, but I wouldn't be surprised if continues tomorrow. Although would be nice, anything could happen so not a prediction. All bout supply and demand. econ 101 lol
I bet they wished they relied on it when they bought MINE with an RSI on 98 and lost 75% of their investment in two weeks :plo:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I bet they wished they relied on it when they bought MINE with an RSI on 98 and lost 75% of their investment in two weeks :plo:

I'm talking about BIG boys someone with huge amt of shares like an insider, the company, shell owner, previous owner, mm's, or anyone compensated for awareness. These people usually receive shares at HUGE discounts to the prices we see. They could care less about where they get out as long as they DO cash out

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Non penny stock question of the day. . .

How many days will it take before shorting Weibo is a sound decision?

Can't wait

:lolbron: