Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Lol great exchange fellas :pachaha:

@GoogleMe Where do you see SPLI at say Thursday,and then next week? Given it's sick movements today, apparently some effect that tax day had on people in the US, and Sykes buying around 600k shares today at around in the 0.07's? It pretty much is THE wolfpack pick after all. Think it's going back up near 0.2 any time soon?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lol great exchange fellas :pachaha:

@GoogleMe Where do you see SPLI at say Thursday,and then next week? Given it's sick movements today, apparently some effect that tax day had on people in the US, and Sykes buying around 600k shares today at around in the 0.07's? It pretty much is THE wolfpack pick after all. Think it's going back up near 0.2 any time soon?
1.Tax day my black ass, believe that shyt if you want.
2.Sykes already said its a bounce play, dont get your hopes up
3.We disagreed, whoopty doo..hes right, the volume is a tad bit troubling, but if you know how to get in and out it wont be a problem....11 mil is all i need :plo:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
1.Tax day my black ass, believe that shyt if you want.
2.Sykes already said its a bounce play, dont get your hopes up
3.We disagreed, whoopty doo..hes right, the volume is a tad bit troubling, but if you know how to get in and out it wont be a problem....11 mil is all i need :plo:

Lol, this tax day shyt keeps coming up everywhere I read, I don't know shyt about it though, so that's why I'm asking. I obv don't claim to believe it, since I don't know what that shyt really even is, or it has any influence in the markets.
I also believe it's a bounce play, but the question being - who's to say it limits itself to only 0.1, it might even hit the teens, best case scenario - this would be based on the euphoria on the Pack members that have seen nothing but red for a while, and then having a nice close yesterday...
11 m would only be 35k :leostare:

That MJ smiley fukkin KILLS ME everytime, hahaha

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
capital gain tax receipts are going to be significant this year after an amazing 2013. I would say the last couple of weeks were used as an opportunity to cash out of long-term gains in order to pay for last years short-term gains since long-term gains are taxed at a lower rate than short term gains if that makes sense. shouldn't read too much into it imo

Last edited:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
FML too breh. Was extraclose to pulling the trigger on ACGX at 0.0052 at open. No biggie, fukk 60% gains in a day brehs...Oh whoa what the hell, PMBS shooting up too :merchant::damn: