Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
SPLI and co. are bounce plays, even Tim is playing the SPLI bounce......bra I still will wait

Like mentioned on Twitter, fukk this time difference mang. I was napping for the last few hrs today (shift work) and BEHOLDDD...

I started to think that SPLI, MINE and FRTD will just keep sinking, and couldn't stand the -70% portfolio, so I decided to just sell off after the 1st hour...FML once again. The only fukkin green day in weeks almost obv TODAY.

Lost over 20% from my portfolio just by selling and realizing the losses.

Now I'm thinking what the fukk to do tomorrow, will they keep rising (post-tax day, a bit of restored confidence, maybe even the bottom has been reached on these?).

Might go all in on SPLI if it dips back into 0.05 or something, I suppose...

I know what y'all mean though, @Shugg Ross and @GoogleMe

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
They are bounce plays bra, sikes is gettin out of SPLI at .10.....gap was filled and it bounced....once it sinks its never comin back

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
PMBS will bounce off the 50 day tomorrow, just like my PIHN did I called it, it did 100% intraday and closed +46%

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Like mentioned on Twitter, fukk this time difference mang. I was napping for the last few hrs today (shift work) and BEHOLDDD...

I started to think that SPLI, MINE and FRTD will just keep sinking, and couldn't stand the -70% portfolio, so I decided to just sell off after the 1st hour...FML once again. The only fukkin green day in weeks almost obv TODAY.

Lost over 20% from my portfolio just by selling and realizing the losses.

Now I'm thinking what the fukk to do tomorrow, will they keep rising (post-tax day, a bit of restored confidence, maybe even the bottom has been reached on these?).

Might go all in on SPLI if it dips back into 0.05 or something, I suppose...

I know what y'all mean though, @Shugg Ross and @GoogleMe

If you belive in the long term nature of a stock NEVER SELL until you've made a profit. If the company is legit and you believe in it, then you'll win in the long run. If you're day trading then you can make a million or go bankrupt over night.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
PMBS will bounce off the 50 day tomorrow, just like my PIHN did I called it, it did 100% intraday and closed +46%

:comeon: Look how many shares PIHN traded from open to session highs. That's not something I would want to trade nor would I advise anyone here trading.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:comeon: Look how many shares PIHN traded from open to session highs. That's not something I would want to trade nor would I advise anyone here trading.
I'd never advise anyone to go all in a quick flip anyways, somethin you put in 1000-5000 and come out with 500-2500 in profits...it was a quick flip with ample enough volume to get in low and get out high breh..

PMBS will be the exact same tomorrow

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe

Do elaborate breh. The info I can see from today is:

volume 11,040,017
avg volume 3,972,854

I guess you're talking level 2 shyt huh?

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I'd never advise anyone to go all in a quick flip anyways, somethin you put in 1000-5000 and come out with 500-2500 in profits...it was a quick flip with ample enough volume to get in low and get out high breh..

PMBS will be the exact same tomorrow

stop it breh. are you serious? look how many shares it traded in the first 1.5 hours. $5000 is half the $ volume it traded from open to high.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:wtb: I can't tell if you're trolling or uninformed. And you're pumping PMBS too. Shyt barely traded $30k in dollar volume today.
im going by the chart. if im join by the chart, im sure others are as well......like i said PIHN did its thing because of the CHART...we'll see what happens

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
im going by the chart. if im join by the chart, im sure others are as well......like i said PIHN did its thing because of the CHART...we'll see what happens

If you were going by the chart you would be looking at charts that actually look tradeable, not at these illiquid sub-pennies. I know what you're doing

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you were going by the chart you would be looking at charts that actually look tradeable, not at these illiquid sub-pennies. I know what you're doing
9 mil in volume on a second red day of consolidation isn't exactly illiquid but whatevs...I just know that whoever bought the "illiquid" PIHN at the beginning of day today was def able to see their trade go up 100% and have plenty of opportunity to get out.
I took no position in PIHN because of a DTC chill and I have no position in PMBS, so its a race to who buys first tomorrow.

Chart is undeniable jumps off the 50 dma every time

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Na im good, I go by charts, I mean if you disagree then dont buy :yeshrug:

We'll agree to disagree and see what happens by the end of Thursday