Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
What are your thoughts? Curious to see how inflated this gets. Tech has been hit and a few Chinese stocks have come out lately that didn't immediately turn to gold like WUBA, QUNR, WBAI did... so curious to see how Weibo performs in this market.

After watching Care.com go from $29 to $10 in a couple months, I'll be staying far away from this and waiting for a short position.

I'm more intrigued by LEJU. Actually making money. Comes out Friday I think.

are they owned by SINA? or am I thinking of something else...

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
holding acgx until .008 then I'm out. Need .0105 for further accumulation

Yup I'm too late for ACGX, kudos to those who got it tho.
God damn it why didn't I listen to @Shugg Ross

Chill breh. The actual volume on MONA wasn't all that heavy, risky for exits. Plus there was lots better plays from the looks of it available today...Also, there was no 0.0014 today, started from 18.

Chin up and off to new flips my nikkas.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
are they owned by SINA? or am I thinking of something else...

Yeah...

I almost considered investing today. It priced low and didn't shoot up too quick. It was around $19 when I really thought about it. Went to the doctor to get some stitches pulled and literally 30 fukking minutes later it's $24.

:sadcam:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Weibo amazing today. SINA and YHOO are running with it also

Some investors are scared off by IPOs that price on the low end. Weibo did a good thing by pricing low because tech always intrigues. I still think there will be a selloff after some big gains that brings it back towards the $16 range, but I doubt this goes the way of a Care.com trajectory and totally bottoms.

Until earnings at least.

:troll:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Hmm so should we expect AXLX to beast on Monday, or will this already be in dumpmode after like 0.0004/5, lol.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Hmm so should we expect AXLX to beast on Monday, or will this already be in dumpmode after like 0.0004/5, lol.
I think these dudes gonna dump it on Monday

If you bought today @ .001 you coulda made 100% profit when it jumped to .003

They kept pumping it and dumping it today, multiplying they profits over and over @ a 50%-100% rate each time :wow: