Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to ride Tesla one more day if it falters again I’m going to take the loss sell it and split the proceeds to amazon and Apple.

added 4 shares of Apple and 3 more Uber

if you are in for a quick short term $ then why not buy SHLL? Merger is getting close and it will double up most likely. :manny:

sellin TSLA to buy amzn and apple dont make no damn sense :patrice:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you are in for a quick short term $ then why not buy SHLL? Merger is getting close and it will double up most likely. :manny:

I’m new to this school me

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I’m new to this school me

SHLL - in now, out at $80 - $100
SPAQ - in now, out at $25 - $30
LCA - in now, out at $25-$30

or out by the merger.

:mjgrin:

and never sell for a loss, unless its a shytty penny stocks and some catastrophic shyt happened. you will make money if you hold it.

Tesla got strong resistance at $340. it might stay at this level until the next catalyst (battery day)

you have robinhood or M1? M1 dont have these yet

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
All you losers crying about TSLA should be buying and shutting the fukk up. I literally just took my family on a California vacation with my tsla earnings. To complain about a few losses after so many monstrous weeks of gains is petty.

stocks always crash after a split but it will eventually rise again, especially after sales numbers and battery day is announced

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I bought a SPCE contract yesterday at $77 and sold it today at $121. I barely swiped the confirmation and it sold. Glad I got rid of the at a profit. It expired in 2 days.

I want to try something a little bit bigger and farther out.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SHLL - in now, out at $80 - $100
SPAQ - in now, out at $25 - $30
LCA - in now, out at $25-$30

or out by the merger.

:mjgrin:

and never sell for a loss, unless its a shytty penny stocks and some catastrophic shyt happened. you will make money if you hold it.

Tesla got strong resistance at $340. it might stay at this level until the next catalyst (battery day)

you have robinhood or M1? M1 dont have these yet

robinhood

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Double you say? :jbhmm:

Javed

All Star
Daps
Man I've been super trash since Wed morning...bought a TSLA 336 put when it was 338, it closed at 330 and by 6pm it dropped all the way down to 312 but now of course its 350 and I'm gonna be way negative on it. Guess I'll hold onto it through the day to see if hopefully it crashes today at some pt

Usually not good a idea to hold puts after a company down 20% in one day

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All you losers crying about TSLA should be buying and shutting the fukk up. I literally just took my family on a California vacation with my tsla earnings. To complain about a few losses after so many monstrous weeks of gains is petty.

stocks always crash after a split but it will eventually rise again, especially after sales numbers and battery day is announced

Brother you know some of us (me) haven’t been getting to the bag like you. I hopped on the stick about 2 weeks ago...and seems like I lost everyday :russ:.but oddly enough seems like today is starting out well.