Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Double you say? :jbhmm:

its a great 2-3 year long hold too. NKLA went up to $95. upside is high. look at how well it held up when every damn stocks went down past few days.

i sold some yesterday at $53 to buy more Tesla.
im not sellin anymore till the merger.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Brother you know some of us (me) haven’t been getting to the bag like you. I hopped on the stick about 2 weeks ago...and seems like I lost everyday :russ:.but oddly enough seems like today is starting out well.
this is why you buy quality stocks like TSLA, MSFT, SQ, FB, and others now.

In 1 year, we will be laughing at the thought of TSLA being 340. I predict it will easily be over $500 by then.

Think of investing in high quality companies almost the same as a savings account.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
its a great 2-3 year long hold too. NKLA went up to $95. upside is high. look at how well it held up when every damn stocks went down past few days.

i sold some yesterday at $53 to buy more Tesla.
im not sellin anymore till the merger.

NKLA might be a way lesser company but i think they have much higher growth potential in stock price than Tesla atm.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Smart to buy apple now < $120 ?
200.gif

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Brother you know some of us (me) haven’t been getting to the bag like you. I hopped on the stick about 2 weeks ago...and seems like I lost everyday :russ:.but oddly enough seems like today is starting out well.
I'm not to far from you and your experience tbh. I started about a month ago and working with something light to get my feet wet. What I've learned in that short time is not to overreact to drastic movement, especially when it comes to certain stock like Tesla. Don't sell that shyt at a loss when you haven't even given it smoke time to recover. If you were up and it was still a nice profit then it makes sense if you're only holding a small amount of shares to get in at a lower cost. But otherwise, if you still feel nervous about it I'd say hold for a few weeks when a couple potential catalyst are happening that'll probably drive it back up and sell it then.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
NKLA might be a way lesser company but i think they have much higher growth potential in stock price than Tesla atm.

im just not into a company without a real product to show for. and dont like that shady punchable CEO.

and i already ate almost 100% gain with them hoes. in at $48 and out at $90. :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: ill