Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
History says september has always been the most bearish month. on top of that everythin is so damn expensive. we really had a crazy run from March to August. and now the election is coming so we really might see a major crash unless of course Trump does something drastic.

and yall know what im gonna do. ill buy the dip at all cost. :mjgrin:
From what I've been reading I thought the recent outing of SoftBank would cause a major crash.

But if we keeping it 3k, aint no way Softbank was the only whale buying a shyt ton of call options on tech. They're just the fall guy, right now.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Someone back tracked the time / volume of his supposed sales so he does use real money cuz ppl thought he was just paper trading

Damn, homie must have a lot of money. had no idea barstool sports was that much of a deal. i never use it
salute to some of these guys becoming millionaires off of their passion. Same shyt I'm trying to do with this business i'm starting soon

that being said...dudes must really think shyt is sweet. I cant say it enough. there was no reason to be buying tech at those levels...unless youre looking at a 5 year hold or some shyt

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Damn, homie must have a lot of money. had no idea barstool sports was that much of a deal. i never use it
salute to some of these guys becoming millionaires off of their passion. Same shyt I'm trying to do with this business i'm starting soon

that being said...dudes must really think shyt is sweet. I cant say it enough. there was no reason to be buying tech at those levels...unless youre looking at a 5 year old or some shyt

they came up a few years ago when Peter cherin bought them then flipped them to Penn later on. Deal was 100+mill. Portnoy is a smart mofo. @the cac mamba hes a local Swampscott kid too

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they came up a few years ago when Peter cherin bought them then flipped them to Penn later on. Deal was 100+mill. Portnoy is a smart mofo. @the cac mamba hes a local Swampscott kid too
i rate these internet dudes man. must take a serious passion and grind to come up off a sports blog like that
I imagine the Athletic has a similar story