Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
chinese are luxury hoes just like nikkas i know.

its either fake knockoff or real luxury, nothin in between :mjlol:

Tesla will dominate china market which is easily the biggest EV market in the world.

Koreans hate our american cars. but Tesla is an exception.

Tesla demand in Korea is insane they have to wait 6-7 months for Model 3 order. :mjlol:

trust me nikkas. Tesla is Apple :demonic:

Exactly this. The status symbol hype is real

:mjgrin:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Only way a bill getting passed....market gotta tank

My guess is that because the markets rallied around the last relief bill, they will start to do the same this time around and then head lower. Just a random guess but I wouldn't look for it to save the markets long term again.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The big dikks haven’t thrown their hat into the EV market yet.

Toyota, Honda...shyt will get spooky when they do.
tesla is an upmarket brand so they were never going to be the mass dealer, we actually need the honda's/toyota's/kia's to jump in and expand the EV market for the mainstream

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
tesla is an upmarket brand so they were never going to be the mass dealer, we actually need the honda's/toyota's/kia's to jump in and expand the EV market for the mainstream

I feel like I'm more interested in the technology aspect than the EV part. EV is good and all of course and for the environment. But being interested in tech is what I like. My current car is a 2013 Accord and I know they've made advances in tech but not like Tesla with the self driving cars and a few other things. The convenience factor is going to be huge in the next era. Making it easier and safer for people to drive is something that all car manufacturers should look into. Tesla just leading the way right now but the other companies should grow as well. Cars usually revamp themselves every decade or so or maybe less. I'm excited to see what the next few years hold for the industry. I say by 2025 the EV market share in the US would be at least 10% if not more. Doubt it's that high now but it will get there. Might even see Tesla or another company build a factory here by that time.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

Kia Niro is actually a great EV. its real world mile is already great gettin over 90% of advertised mile.

im tellin yall. hyundai is much bigger threat than any japanese brands.

just look at their insane growth. google genesis g80 or gv80. it looks substantially better than lexus.

Still Tesla will stay Apple. rest of the field will be Androids.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Agreed...thus it makes even less sense that their stock price is more than Toyota’s.
A brand producing more than 9 million annual units having a stock price lower than one that barely produces 0.5 million?

shyt is silly.

They are not Apple. They are not moving their “upmarket brand” at “mass market” volumes like Apple.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Agreed...thus it makes even less sense that their stock price is more than Toyota’s.
A brand producing more than 9 million annual units having a stock price lower than one that barely produces 0.5 million?

shyt is silly.

They are not Apple. They are not moving their “upmarket brand” at “mass market” volumes like Apple.

:snoop:

by your logic Ford and GM also should be worth much more than Tesla. hell Ford sold like 900k F150 last year :bryan:

tesla sells everythin they make. if tesla had 15 more factories to sell 5 mil+ cars than im sure they can sell all of them. but when tesla focuses on sellin xxxxxxxx number of cars than they lose the innovation/brand edge.

Teslas production will continue to grow 20-50% every year. just look at the sales # in pandemic. compare that to toyotas.

and Tesla is no longer a car company. put that in your head. Tesla's battery tech alone is worth more than every american car company combined. :ufdup:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

shyt is silly.

like someone said, it's all in the tech, likely being a supplier to brands who don't want to start from scratch + Elon's success in other endeavors going back to paypal and presently to tesla & spacex. tech stocks aren't logical, the reason you have companies like coupa, zoom, okta trading above the share price of salesforce, microsoft, and apple which are much bigger and more diversified