Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
:snoop:

by your logic Ford and GM also should be worth much more than Tesla. hell Ford sold like 900k F150 last year :bryan:

tesla sells everythin they make. if tesla had 15 more factories to sell 5 mil+ cars than im sure they can sell all of them. but when tesla focuses on sellin xxxxxxxx number of cars than they lose the innovation/brand edge.

Teslas production will continue to grow 20-50% every year. just look at the sales # in pandemic. compare that to toyotas.

and Tesla is no longer a car company. put that in your head. Tesla's battery tech alone is worth more than every american car company combined. :ufdup:
Compare Ford and GM to Toyota (on any level), brehs...
:gucci:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Compare Ford and GM to Toyota (on any level), brehs...
:gucci:

you are the one who brought up volumes. :hhh:

toyota is a chick you are forced to marry in an arrange marriage :shaq:

tesla is a nerdy girl with thick glasses on you never cared for past 8 years, but then you realize she is actually loaded and smart.
and when she took her glasses off she is surprisingly nice.

:troll:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Was gonna put some more money on arkk today, but I think I'll wait a day or two and see how low it goes before I add to my position

:mjlol: You didn't sell and wait to double dip like me?

:mjlol: I sold all my calls, made 5k, now I got a bunch of put options that's stacking. Once ARKK starts acting right again, I will sell my puts and rebuy all my calls for cheap and start the lick all over again.

:mjlol: Wheel Of Fortune.

morris

Superstar
Daps