Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
you out of ADMA? i'm still in that, ABIO, GENE based on MIP calls and hopefully that gamble will pay off big later this month. Bought more TSLA and started a LMND position today. Also Adding 3-5k to my M1, wish I had added it yesterday to be available today.

Out on both. Took about 15% loss. :stopitslime:

I got greedy and kept buying penny stocks. shyt dont work unless i dollar cost avg. And i hate the idea of buying the dip on these hoes.

Only buy LMND if you are going to bulid your position and invest long term. TSLA too.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I got greedy and kept buying penny stocks. shyt dont work unless i dollar cost avg. And i hate the idea of buying the dip on these hoes.

Only buy LMND if you are going to bulid your position and invest long term. TSLA too.
Sound like you're starting to be more rational. :sas2:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:ufdup: you always need some side pieces

:to: I'm tempted to do the same and get in more FB to start #WheelGang:patrice:

Im gonna craft my skills at webull and trade actively, so i don't end up holding bags breh. :francis:

But for my big accounts there is no reason to play with fire cuz i know i can eat with stocks that i know and be comfortable holding.

:mjgrin:
I may have to marry $BRTXQ :shaq:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

damn. yup, lmnd and tsla are both definitely long term which is why i haven't tripped on tsla's pice action the last 2 days. first time in lmnd, got in at about 47