Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yes sir :stopitslime:

NNVC jumped today, but im just breaking even cuz i didn't buy the dip. :wow:
I will say though from now on perhaps you and I shouldn't go in heavy off a mip alert. A few hundred shares at time and this way our average will be nice and low. Im slowly walking abio down with 200 shares here, a 100 shares there and feel pretty good

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I will say though from now on perhaps you and I shouldn't go in heavy off a mip alert. A few hundred shares at time and this way our average will be nice and low. Im slowly walking abio down with 200 shares here, a 100 shares there and feel pretty good

My mistake is that i should've just held 2-3 stocks and buy every dip. :francis:

I bought too many of them and just held the bag without buying the dip.

I cant blame mip cuz mip is right except he just dont know when these hoes will pop.

Im buying every dip on abio for sure.

Last edited:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My mistake is that i should've just held 2-3 stocks and buy every dip. :francis:

I bought too many of them and just held the bag without buying the dip. Couldn't buy the dip cuz i had no money left. I committed a cardinal sin. :wow:

I cant blame mip cuz mip is right except he just dont know when these hoes will pop. So in order to eat i gotta buy every dip. :stopitslime:
Why do you have to buy every dip? :huh: Most of MIP's alerts seem to jump 30%+ from initial alert (at some point in the next 1 to 3 months :lolbron:)

Or you trying to make 50%+ by buying the dips? :wow:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I bought too many of them and just held the bag without buying the dip.

I cant blame mip cuz mip is right except he just dont know when these hoes will pop.

Im buying every dip on abio for sure.
Yeah man that's why im just in abio. Got 10k in it, will add as much as it needs and even if it only runs 40 or 50 percent i make great money. Everytime it touches the 4.90s I add. That's support right now. Got a 5.63 avg.