Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some of y'all need more patience. AAPL speaks for itself, hold that shyt long term. Tesla at least wait a while before you panic sell. These are long termers.

I think it's that some dudes ain't comfortable with their cost basis

I bought in both a long time again and then more when they announced

I wasn't interested in adding more once it went parabolic again

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
The volatility doesn’t really bother me. I expected it going in. I started my brokerage a month ago so I’m aware I’m not holding bargains with where I bought in on AAPL, TSLA, SQ, and FB but I’m going long so I’m straight. Gonna just hold and if the opportunity presents itself for me to average down, then I will.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
The volatility doesn’t really bother me. I expected it going in. I started my brokerage a month ago so I’m aware I’m not holding bargains with where I bought in on AAPL, TSLA, SQ, and FB but I’m going long so I’m straight. Gonna just hold and if the opportunity presents itself for me to average down, then I will.

this is the way

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Roth is tax free growth. 401k is tax deferred growth. People that don't normally qualify can try a backdoor Roth.
yea, i know about backdoor roths, but because i have a rollover IRA that i had placed some old 401k's in, i have to pay taxes on money i roll from my regular IRA (diff account than my rollover) into a backdoor roth. it's annoying as the only way to avoid this is by placing the money in my rollover into my current 401k,

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think it's that some dudes ain't comfortable with their cost basis

I bought in both a long time again and then more when they announced

I wasn't interested in adding more once it went parabolic again
If people think stocks are quick money, they're in for a hard lesson.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
random thought but I’m surprised to see BBY at ATH in light of the pandemic

and some are still saying it’s slightly undervalued

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thoughts on buying into DOCU tomorrow morning (call option) with the purpose of hitting big Friday morning for an expected big Thursday afternoon earnings report? I know usually its frowned upon but I hit big with Salesforce doing this last week and I didn't do it for Zoom this week and missed out big......I'm up in the air about buying it tmrw