Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
but if you just held their top 10 you still wouldve gotten 100% return and you wouldnt have to pay $ :yeshrug: :lolbron:

Not exactly, they manage the fund. They are buying/selling and reconfigure the percentages of their holdings and like I said with ARKF you can't get all those holdings here and she is adding more

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This whole Apple stock split is stupid. Every major broker sells fractional shares now and people are still so excited to buy a company at an even higher valuation than they could last week just because the price seems lower. The pre-split price is pushing $538. The price is far worse now than it was a few weeks ago and there's no catalyst other than the split.
people want to own whole shares, especially older investors. this fractional shyt is only popular with younger investors, it literally was made as a way for our broke ass generation to get in the market. and $100+/share stocks are still out of reach for many investors anyway

The expense ratio for VOO is .03% that’s no big deal
people kill me with the expense ratio thing, you could have a million invested and that's only $300 year, aint nobody sweating .02-.08% on ETFs

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
People still buying the dip. The ride isn't over yet

When retail investors finally realize that "stonks don't always go up" is when the fun will start
Exactly. I cashed out of Tesla two weeks ago. Won't jump back in after retail gets destroyed. Too much FOMO right now.