Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
What do y’all think is going on with Apple and Tesla? Think people are taking profits on Tesla and running to Apple?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
hows the expense ratio?

this my first year investing so im wondering how these expense ratios for my ETFs gonna hit :patrice:

I generally avoid ETFs for long term hold cuz i dont wanna pay expense ratio.

1% difference in expense ratio
675px-Annual_Return_-_Fee_Impact.png

so i really dont understand why some nikkas fuk with ETFs unless its a quick flip. there is a reason why 3 fund portfolio outperforms any ETF portfolio long term 9 out of 10 times for 20-30 years long hold.

just m1 and create your own ETFs for free. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Yes but I still fukk with ARKK and ARKF because well for two reasons.... ARKK is managed very well and the gains are insane over 100% this year 300% over 3 years.

ARKF is over 100% this year. But also with ARKF Cathie is buying up overseas stocks for exposure to shyt that we can't get over here on our own..

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This whole Apple stock split is stupid. Every major broker sells fractional shares now and people are still so excited to buy a company at an even higher valuation than they could last week just because the price seems lower. The pre-split price is pushing $538. The price is far worse now than it was a few weeks ago and there's no catalyst other than the split.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Yes but I still fukk with ARKK and ARKF because well for two reasons.... ARKK is managed very well and the gains are insane over 100% this year 300% over 3 years.

ARKF is over 100% this year. But also with ARKF Cathie is buying up overseas stocks for exposure to shyt that we can't get over here on our own..

but if you just held their top 10 you still wouldve gotten 100% return and you wouldnt have to pay $ :yeshrug: :lolbron:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
hows the expense ratio?

this my first year investing so im wondering how these expense ratios for my ETFs gonna hit :patrice:

I generally avoid ETFs for long term hold cuz i dont wanna pay expense ratio.

1% difference in expense ratio
675px-Annual_Return_-_Fee_Impact.png

so i really dont understand why some nikkas fuk with ETFs unless its a quick flip. there is a reason why 3 fund portfolio outperforms any ETF portfolio long term 9 out of 10 times for 20-30 years long hold.

They are actively managed and cover all Kinds of sectors and companies. They’re also diversified

it’s much easier to put money in an ETF than to research individual stocks for most people

The expense ratio for VOO is .03% that’s no big deal

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This whole Apple stock split is stupid. Every major broker sells fractional shares now and people are still so excited to buy a company at an even higher valuation than they could last week just because the price seems lower. The pre-split price is pushing $538. The price is far worse now than it was a few weeks ago and there's no catalyst other than the split.
I mean I saw your post where you said you grew it to $50,000 but some of your posts really do leave me :mindblown: