Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i sold this hoe for a loss cuz it wasnt doin shyt for a month :to:

another mip alert i sold too early. i got in at .50 sold it for .40 :bryan::mjcry:
How long ago? I wonder if a better way (if you don't want to tie up too much capital) - is to buy some call options 3-6 months in the future :manny: Where the strike price makes sense

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
How long ago? I wonder if a better way (if you don't want to tie up too much capital) - is to buy some call options 3-6 months in the future :manny: Where the strike price makes sense

just few weeks ago. i got scared of them going bankrupt. i sold it and bought more SINT. they will go bankrupt, but that dont matter. it was such a dirt cheap stock all it needed was a good PR :mjcry:

i aint fukkin with options :wow:

im happy where i am :mjlit:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just few weeks ago. i got scared of them going bankrupt. i sold it and bought more SINT. they will go bankrupt, but that dont matter. it was such a dirt cheap stock all it needed was a good PR :mjcry:

i aint fukkin with options :wow:

im happy where i am :mjlit:

Yeah don’t fukk with options if that ain’t your niche. It’s the wave for me though. It’s how I build my account. But if it ain’t your wave you easily fukk up your account. Much more riskier than stocks

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you need the money? :yeshrug:

Do you want to pay short-term capital gains? :yeshrug:
no and no :dead:

i wonder if the fed is even gonna let the market really crash deeply again. this "recovery" was some bullshyt and shouldnt have happened :dead: but i would imagine they can always do what they did in march, to a certain degree

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no and no :dead:

i wonder if the fed is even gonna let the market really crash deeply again. this "recovery" was some bullshyt and shouldnt have happened :dead: but i would imagine they can always do what they did in march, to a certain degree
Powell already said he will pull out every trick in the book to not let the market collapse again. And Trumps backs that sentiment. They not letting March happen again