Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Options brehs:

been wathcing Mark Monroe and using his formula for 2 year calls in thinkorswim.

what formula are yall using for strike prices for calls shorter than 2 years?

Mark Monroe is a dude EVERYONE in this thread should be paying attention to. Actually, imma make it easy...

Monday - Market Monday: Every Monday at 8pm on EYL youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXa8HXFcKT961IieWfhylPvBNeH2cO8dY

Tuesday - Trapping Tuesdays: Every Tuesday at 8pm on Wallstreet Trapper youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR6hXiWOlFWc46qMFMClKHA

Tuesday - The Comeup Series: Every Tuesday at 9pm on the comeup series youtube channel The Come Up Series

Thursday - The Comeup Series: Every Thursday at 9pm on the comeup series youtube channel The Come Up Series

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Knowledge for bruhs that play options. Never be the last person holding the bag. Meaning: If you playing a 6 month call option, you need to be out in 3 1/2 months. If you playing a 2 year call option, you need to be out in 1 1/2 year. For a 3 week option, a week in a half. Time decay will kill your profit chance and basically you will take an L.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Breh that wasn’t even remotely the case I’m trying to make. I’m just talking about inevitable cool offs after the initial split surge happens. I’m not sitting on the sidelines with my hands in my pockets waiting for the stock to tank.
I need some scandals to pop off in 2021 to get prices under control temporarily while I load up.:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I never go to McDonalds but I went through the drive through just now and on the screens they are promoting contactless payment, practically begging people not to use cash.

Paper cash was dying anyway but covid seriously sped up the process as seen with Square earnings.

Square, Paypal, Sea Limited, Facebook... etc. Just keep growing.