Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm going be honest with, if y'all....

Search Doomsday's post history in this thread, then take note of all the gems this cat drops.

Dude is very straight to the point, but if you follow exactly what he says you'll eat quicker and fatter than better than Jeremy from FE. :hubie:

Not gonna lie, @Doomsday advice on going all in on 3 stocks has been rattling around in my head.

I've got sizeable investments in FB, LVGO, SQ, TSLA, and AAPL.

Thinking about taking a little something out of LVGO and SQ and adding it to FB.

We'll see how that plays out.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Point #1 is enough to make me fall back on options.
I felt the same way about point #2. One, I don't don't have that kind of capital to just buy 100 shares of some of these stocks of it comes to that, and 2, if I'm working with that kind of money I think I can find more profitable risk that the return that would give me.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I felt the same way about point #2. One, I don't don't have that kind of capital to just buy 100 shares of some of these stocks of it comes to that, and 2, if I'm working with that kind of money I think I can find more profitable risk that the return that would give me.

Yup. Point #2 is definitely a good addition to point #1.

I think I'm good on options for now. Will probably look into it still but buying and holding has been working so far for now.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@FabTrey what are we doing with abio breh? I feel like this thing even if it has good news might not even get us back to our averages at this point :mjlol:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I was looking for this thread in 6 Certs forum, hell is it doing here? :why: Anyways I don’t know shyt about stock, the Tesla and Apple split right, should I buy now or after? Also what platform should I buy my stocks on?

With M1, you can automatically invest in what you want for free. Try it today and get $10 to invest! M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing #BeInvested

Open a M1 account create a pie of blue chips stocks (Tesla, Apple, FB, google, Microsoft, add money to this pie and watch it grow

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With M1, you can automatically invest in what you want for free. Try it today and get $10 to invest! M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing #BeInvested

Open a M1 account create a pie of blue chips stocks (Tesla, Apple, FB, google, Microsoft, add money to this pie and watch it grow
What about Robinhood and Etrade? I see those the most popular

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
@FabTrey what are we doing with abio breh? I feel like this thing even if it has good news might not even get us back to our averages at this point :mjlol:

My avg. Is $6.50. :snoop:

Ima hold it till it pops to $10. :bryan:

Remember it did pop to $22 not too long ago. :banderas::mjcry:

Last edited: