Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Y’all believe in TSLA long-term? Or are y’all just riding the wave temporarily? :patrice:

I’m trying to understand the hype, but I just don’t get it.

As an engineer I think they are doing some amazing things over there.

I'm really impressed by thier self driving cars, Tesla network, and the range they've gotten out of thier cars. What's really REALLY impressive about them is how durable thier cars are. That's a big deal to me.

As for whether or not thier balance sheet makes sense, I'll pass that off to someone else.

That said I'm holding long and buying more shares after the split

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Y’all believe in TSLA long-term? Or are y’all just riding the wave temporarily? :patrice:

I’m trying to understand the hype, but I just don’t get it.
Long term.
Elon musk is to Tesla, what Steve Jobs was to apple. Even after Steve Jobs fell ill, Apple still continues on.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
As an engineer I think they are doing some amazing things over there.

I'm really impressed by thier self driving cars, Tesla network, and the range they've gotten out of thier cars. What's really REALLY impressive about them is how durable thier cars are. That's a big deal to me.

As for whether or not thier balance sheet makes sense, I'll pass that off to someone else.
One of my brehs who works at a credit union for engineers says they constantly process loans for tsla.

When engineers universally fukk with an innovative car like that, it says something.
I feel like they will fukk it up this isn’t there bag they never have success in social media
Watch FB reels take off.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Update on my 1 contract option plays. My lessons learned trying to figure out options. I'm just learning and sharing my experience.

My AAL $12 Put expired worthless. Breakeven was 10.54(because of option premium) and it never dipped that low. AAL has support at $12 and will bounce upwards off this support every fukking time. Good info for the swing traders. I was up 75% at one point in time and should have cashed out the profit but i didn't and I let time decay destroy the value of my contract.

What I learned here is the contract gained a ton of value when the stock was rapidly dropping but once it stabilized and traded sidewards for a bit the contract lost a ton of value. The rise in contract price wasn't just from the drop of underlying stock price but it also factored in the rate at which the price was dropping (acceleration basically)

My USO option got fukked after they did a reverse split. Basically took the L on day 1 on that one.

Currently still holding 10/16 DIS calls at $145. I'm up 60% right now. Hoping it keeps rising and I can make back the money from these other contracts

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Congratulations to everyone in this thread. Most of us jumped in during March but long term vets held us down

Shout out to Tsla gang :blessed:

colifinance2.png

I just have to remember that this shyt isn't normal

But yeah I started peeping this thread in march too because I remembered a lot of people took advantage of 2008.

Everyone in this thread was invaluable in helping me get here because I definitely didn't come from a family that knew anything about this type of stuff. Thanks for helping a breh out

But I ain't done yet. I want it big like @FabTrey wallets :lolbron:

@Da_Eggman :salute:too for pleading with me to get on TSLA

@Macallik86 you're really good at breaking shyt down to beginners.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Update on my 1 contract option plays. My lessons learned trying to figure out options. I'm just learning and sharing my experience.

My AAL $12 Put expired worthless. Breakeven was 10.54(because of option premium) and it never dipped that low. AAL has support at $12 and will bounce upwards off this support every fukking time. Good info for the swing traders. I was up 75% at one point in time and should have cashed out the profit but i didn't and I let time decay destroy the value of my contract.

What I learned here is the contract gained a ton of value when the stock was rapidly dropping but once it stabilized and traded sidewards for a bit the contract lost a ton of value. The rise in contract price wasn't just from the drop of underlying stock price but it also factored in the rate at which the price was dropping (acceleration basically)

My USO option got fukked after they did a reverse split. Basically took the L on day 1 on that one.

Currently still holding 10/16 DIS calls at $145. I'm up 60% right now. Hoping it keeps rising and I can make back the money from these other contracts
Probably a month ago i woudn't have known shyt about options. :mjlol: :to: But I've just immersed myself in reading and YouTube examples. I get why everyone is options gang