Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
how long does it take for the full deposit to hit/be in play?

seriously considering moving to webull

:mjlol:I'd say about two weeks max.

im in the learning process now.

what are you using to learn

:mjlol: Bruh, we been spoke on this. Just buy a call option on ARK ETF's (ARKK, ARKW, ARKF) and eat.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
how long does it take for the full deposit to hit/be in play?

seriously considering moving to webull
I opened account, did old school verification of account/transfer and they said it would hit tmrw. About a week. Trying to get those two free stocks. Plus charts look better.

Maybe I should learn streets smart edge schwab platform. I just can't do option on schwab... need to apply for margin... :scust:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:ohhh:

I have the capital for this

I'm trying to figure this shyt out too by using the Roku example.

Screenshot-20200826-220205-Chrome.jpg

So if I buy this put option I will own it in two days and hopefully I will be able to sell it at $163 or more?

Or worst case scenario the Roku stock will be trading at less than $140 a share and I will own a hundred shares at $144?

I'm probably but you're in the terminology and all of this explanation. Hopefully someone can correct me and show me what I'm missing.

But what it seems like is that if the Roku stock is trading at $160 a share and I bought a bunch of discount shares at $144 I could turn a quick profit pretty easily in two days.

I think....

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I think I have to call td to get options though, it says I dont have access to them

I filled out an online application on Monday and it looks like it's letting me play around with options.

I'm at the "review order" screen but I'll be damn if I push that button :whoa:

I might have to call in to tdameritrade to have them explain to me what the fukk is going on?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I filled out an online application on Monday and it looks like it's letting me play around with options.

I'm at the "review order" screen but I'll be damn if I push that button :whoa:

I might have to call in to tdameritrade to have them explain to me what the fukk is going on?
I just got it through the site, says I have to wait 1 business day though

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to figure this shyt out too by using the Roku example.

Screenshot-20200826-220205-Chrome.jpg

So if I buy this put option I will own it in two days and hopefully I will be able to sell it at $163 or more?

Or worst case scenario the Roku stock will be trading at less than $140 a share and I will own a hundred shares at $144?

I'm probably but you're in the terminology and all of this explanation. Hopefully someone can correct me and show me what I'm missing.

But what it seems like is that if the Roku stock is trading at $160 a share and I bought a bunch of discount shares at $144 I could turn a quick profit pretty easily in two days.

I think....
This shyt looks more complicated than what he was showing thru robinhood