Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you taking profits?
not before the election

i think this election is gonna rip the country apart and the market will crash. but trump and powell and money mnuchin are gonna be doing whatever they can to pump the market til then, you'd be a fool not to ride that wave til the end of october. it's all trump has is the stock market :dead:

thinking about it tho. i already took 11 grand this year, and i could click the mouse and take another 18 tomorrow :wow:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
EeLqrmJXsAENVPU.jpg
:laff::laff:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not before the election

i think this election is gonna rip the country apart and the market will crash. but trump and powell and money mnuchin are gonna be doing whatever they can to pump the market til then, you'd be a fool not to ride that wave til the end of october. it's all trump has is the stock market :dead:

thinking about it tho. i already took 11 grand this year, and i could click the mouse and take another 18 tomorrow :wow:
:jbhmm:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Tsla is running rn ah

Got me excited but then I checked and it’s flat. If it’s possible, I may have too much money in Tesla stock.

Selling fb at $240 is hurting right now. Eventually I used that money for a non tech stock, bac. If I didn’t do that, I probably wouldn’t have a job anymore though. tough to work when I make more money in the market then at work.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
LCA and DKNG probably bout to take a hit:

Bucks ain't playing today, now other teams are following suite.

I might sell my shyt, because ethically, I can't fukk with cacs that only care about profiting off of black people. @Scholar

Your right. DKNG ran up the past few days too. i may cash out a bit myself as well