Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
The crazy thing about them picking FRTD is that I was given a message (i have pics to prove) that they would be gettin in a stock that was at .015....FRTD was at that price at that time...2 days after it hits 4 cents....I say shyt, that may be it, I had told my mini group earlier that, that may be the pick....i didnt get in..

i managed to get in today, $18k worth, avg price of .0535 :wow:

shoulda followed my gut monday lmao
Who gave you that message? Inner circle?

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing about them picking FRTD is that I was given a message (i have pics to prove) that they would be gettin in a stock that was at .015....FRTD was at that price at that time...2 days after it hits 4 cents....I say shyt, that may be it, I had told my mini group earlier that, that may be the pick....i didnt get in..

i managed to get in today, $18k worth, avg price of .0535 :wow:

shoulda followed my gut monday lmao

I bought FRTD late Feb for $.0238

:blessed:

R2Fpaux.png

Sold it like a week later for a small profit

:ufdup:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Who gave you that message? Inner circle?
A guy, that new a guy that was close to the inner circle...he was telling me they are being sent dd on a stock that was .015 pps....i said to him, FRTD looks the best out of the 3 weed stocks that are .015 pps....right after that he unfollows me and stops messaging me

shoulda used my damn common sense and bought in there smh oh well lol

i got pics to prove all this if you think im lying

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
A guy, that new a guy that was close to the inner circle...he was telling me they are being sent dd on a stock that was .015 pps....i said to him, FRTD looks the best out of the 3 weed stocks that are .015 pps....right after that he unfollows me and stops messaging me

shoulda used my damn common sense and bought in there smh oh well lol

i got pics to prove all this if you think im lying
Wut made you believe FRTD wuz tha best?

and I think it's still a good but right now bro..

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Do y'all recommend having a Margin Account?

Good sir. . . you seem to be blindly following the advice of anyone to chase profits without any due diligence.

PLEASE do not trade on margin. You will be eaten alive. In fact, I'd humbly recommend you hold off on trading in general until you put a little more thought into this. This is not monopoly money. Profits are not guaranteed.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Good sir. . . you seem to be blindly following the advice of anyone to chase profits without any due diligence.

PLEASE do not trade on margin. You will be eaten alive. In fact, I'd humbly recommend you hold off on trading in general until you put a little more thought into this. This is not monopoly money. Profits are not guaranteed.
It's a good way to trade faster when you see opportunity

Instead of having to wait 3 days until your money clears