yuck_imdone.gif

I've been trolled.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
SPLI ERBB FRTD MINE

Breh. I know about these stocks. I don't have to resort to social media because having a scanner shows me what stocks are trading what. They are great pumps, but remember, the SEC can get involved at any time and halt the stock.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Breh. I know about these stocks. I don't have to resort to social media because having a scanner shows me what stocks are trading what. They are great pumps, but remember, the SEC can get involved at any time and halt the stock.
Where do I get a scanner?

why would SEC half tha stocks, wut are tha chances of them doing that

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
MINE pissing me the fukk off i just wanted to quick flip this bytch and now I can't break even. I love the charts on this it looks to be coiling but my common sense is seriously questioning if this can rocket again like that with the THC product PR already out and the company a long way away from having strong financials, even with Wolf pumping it.

also finally got approved for options

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
And wut you think that means?

trading fast (pulling stock out and buying and selling in a rapid succession = shorting)

Shorting a stock is simply borrowing it from your broker and then repaying him when you want to cash out. Basically you borrow the stock(short) at $10, it loses value to $9 and thats when you sell it. You only have to repay your broker the $9 that the stock is worth now, therefore pocketing $1 in profit.

If you short the stock at $10 and it rises to $12, you now have to repay your broker at the current $12 level therefore you lost $2.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Shorting a stock is simply borrowing it from your broker and then repaying him when you want to cash out. Basically you borrow the stock(short) at $10, it loses value to $9 and thats when you sell it. You only have to repay your broker the $9 that the stock is worth now, therefore pocketing $1 in profit.

If you short the stock at $10 and it rises to $12, you now have to repay your broker at the current $12 level therefore you lost $2.
Wuts tha point of doing that?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Wuts tha point of doing that?

It's sort of gambling. You're betting against your broker. You think a stock will fall, and if you're right the broker owes you money but if you're wrong you owe the broker money. It's kind of a different approach to the stock game