Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
So you saying tha wolf will tell us to buy while he dumpin those same stocks?

I dunno, I've seen cats on his twitter saying they made such and such following tha wolf for 2 weeks, etc

Beside you wuz one of tha main dudes on here pushin tha wolf :yeshrug:
I never said HE would do that... :snoop:

GL to you bra

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You talkin bout Alan then

Why you think he a crook?
you a Virgo or somethin?

PS I peeped you postin on that wolf board :lolbron: tha other day

what's up with that board duz wolf even post?
I was speaking in general...and I sell when
I see volume declining/something I dont like in L2's/a stock that is ABOUT to go up by 66% or somethin like that and the one I'm in is stagnant/ i dont see the pricing rising anymore/dont like the chart/etc

For future ref, You should never believe anything i or anyone says on ihub or twitter.....unless you want your money took..

Its gone be a hot summer, new guys gone come in, trying to buy weed stocks, and get they money took....gotta pay them dues :bayer:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Thinking about getting a membership to Alan's monthly service

He gives stock alerts that I think are probably money makers :lupe:

my nikkka no disrespect but you would be a damn fool to fukkkin sign up and PAY for any info regarding stocks. Information is FREE, people out here get lazy and don't want to do they DD.

like my nikkka stone cold said back in 99, D.T.A, Don't Trust ANYBODY. nikkkas out pumping stocks and as soon as u buy and then they dump.

i respect wolf and sal from happystocks, they doing what they gotta do to eat :manny: real talk, i can't research/find all the stock out there. i'll be on twitter and ihub and listen to what some of these guys say about what hot, don't mean i'm going to buy though. i gotta look at them financials and chart (something im still learning) and see what the ceo is about :birdman: before i get into anything.

fukk them memberships, u gotta put yourself on to this shyt.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
my nikkka no disrespect but you would be a damn fool to fukkkin sign up and PAY for any info regarding stocks. Information is FREE, people out here get lazy and don't want to do they DD.

like my nikkka stone cold said back in 99, D.T.A, Don't Trust ANYBODY. nikkkas out pumping stocks and as soon as u buy and then they dump.

i respect wolf and sal from happystocks, they doing what they gotta do to eat :manny: real talk, i can't research/find all the stock out there. i'll be on twitter and ihub and listen to what some of these guys say about what hot, don't mean i'm going to buy though. i gotta look at them financials and chart (something im still learning) and see what the ceo is about :birdman: before i get into anything.

fukk them memberships, u gotta put yourself on to this shyt.
It's like you saying you can't buy your way into tha hood, you gotta earn your stripes, blood sweat and tears

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Good find. Think you meant $.04 tho
Yea my b...

I know you vets dont like pennies, and think this and that about wolf, but I will say this..

Hes releasing his new unicorn pick today....now you may think "this some ole bullshyt shugg shut the fukk up :what:"
BUT
his spli pick ran from subs to .26
mine from subs to .035
erbb as well

Im not saying you guys should go long term, but I am saying that if you want to make a quick flip, this here will be your best chance :yeshrug:

Me personally, im going ALL IN BALLS DEEP :shaq:

Ground level prices :ohlawd:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Yea my b...

I know you vets dont like pennies, and think this and that about wolf, but I will say this..

Hes releasing his new unicorn pick today....now you may think "this some ole bullshyt shugg shut the fukk up :what:"
BUT
his spli pick ran from subs to .26
mine from subs to .035
erbb as well

Im not saying you guys should go long term, but I am saying that if you want to make a quick flip, this here will be your best chance :yeshrug:

Me personally, im going ALL IN BALLS DEEP :shaq:

Ground level prices :ohlawd:

:whoa:

I love pennies if it has volume and liquid. Whether I swing or scalp depends how early in the accumulation cycle it is.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The crazy thing about them picking FRTD is that I was given a message (i have pics to prove) that they would be gettin in a stock that was at .015....FRTD was at that price at that time...2 days after it hits 4 cents....I say shyt, that may be it, I had told my mini group earlier that, that may be the pick....i didnt get in..

i managed to get in today, $18k worth, avg price of .0535 :wow:

shoulda followed my gut monday lmao