Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
A lot of phase 3 trials will have findings for September. Hopefully good results and we can see the market fly

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try to stay consciously aware that I started this journey during a historical time in the market when everything is down thanks to COVID. I know the market that I’m dabbling in isn’t the usual market so I have keep that in mind for when thing gets back to normal cuz how I’m getting the bag might not be efficient in a normalized market. Because I’m new I can’t really gauge what’s undervalued or overvalued.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So are you saying to get my percentage up i should drop some holdings? But then don't want coverage for the pullback for instance?
It just depends on what you have.

And how much the stocks are moving.

This is my most explosive profile with 60% return.

M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing

if you have 20 holdings, then your profile will grow at a slower rate, yet Less risky and more steady rate than if you went with Tesla, Apple, fb, etc.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It just depends on what you have.

And how much the stocks are moving.

This is my most explosive profile with 60% return.

M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing

if you have 20 holdings, then your profile will grow at a slower rate, yet Less risky and more steady rate than if you went with Tesla, Apple, fb, etc.
See i started with over 30 holdings. Im starting to look into which ones I really want to keep. But that makes sense why mines is slower

Starski

Superstar
Daps
A lot of phase 3 trials will have findings for September. Hopefully good results and we can see the market fly

The average yearly S&P return since 2000 has been slightly over 6%....

The fukk you think we been doing :dead:

The broader market should not being trading like a clinical stage bio tech releasing phase 1 data :heh:

EDIT: I'm very curious how the market will react to a vaccine. With a vaccine no more need for stimulus.