Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Reign X

Pro
Daps
isnt tesla projected to be 10,000 per share by 2030? after stock split you'll have 35 plus. if you have shares in disney, apple, wendy, amd, cloudflare then you'll definitely able to retire in 10 years.

That 10k prediction was before stock split. It doing that after the split is unlikely or that’s a crazy market cap. I hope it does so I can retire but I doubt it.

I don’t got any of those other stocks but I got square. Selling apple at 443 burns right now. I felt I had too much money in this market and wanted to sell something off.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
haven’t watched the full vid yet...saw it on another forum...posting it here to view later...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:heh:

Just like I've been saying. A lot of new people too invested, in too many stocks. A lot of people here whom maybe struggling early on, would benefit if they narrowed their profile, while developing a long term approach. A lot of research is required to make great returns. No one has time to research 20+ stock regularly.

Past few videos, he's been sublimely saying FB is crazy undervalued. Which I agree as well. Tesla is cool, but that's the "it" stock. I'll wait for a sell off before I try to buy more.

My big 3 are JD, SQ, FB
Undervalued stocks I'm looking to add positions too are: LMND & DKNG while they're down

In the wings I'm watching speculation plays in: JMIA, ACCD, SPCE

If ACCD earnings are piff, I'll start really building a position.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

Just like I've been saying. A lot of new people too invested, in too many stocks. A lot of people here whom maybe struggling early on, would benefit if they narrowed their profile, while developing a long term approach. A lot of research is required to make great returns. No one has time to research 20+ stock regularly.

Past few videos, he's been sublimely saying FB is crazy undervalued. Which I agree as well. Tesla is cool, but that's the "it" stock. I'll wait for a sell off before I try to buy more.

My big 3 are JD, SQ, FB
Undervalued stocks I'm looking to add positions too are: LMND & DKNG while they're down

most of people don't do their own DD. none at all. They just follow youtube, follow friends, forums, and read fools/yahoo and so on. so they aren't actively following the companies. they just actively follow youtubers who bought those stocks. so they can indeed handle 20+ stocks because no DD is involved.

i can put my trust on Jeremy and buy everything he owns and just add somethin somethin and call it a day.

and ill do pretty well because i trust his judgement 90% of the time. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Started reading this book last night.

And I'm not sure why this isnt more widespread news, but Uber is pretty much leading the charge into flying cars.

Planning on aerial rideshares in LA and Dallas by 2023.

shyt got me ready 2 invest in Uber.

Uber Elevate | Uber Air

There's no way in hell that would be ready by 2023:russ:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

My big 3 are JD, SQ, FB

This is something I kinda figured out over these first 3 weeks of trading/learning the stock market. I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any real gains while everybody else getting full off the bull. I realized I had died myself too thin with so little money and my losses were cancelling out my gains. I got rid of a bunch of that shyt and trimmed it down to 4 and I'm finally seeing movement. My plan now is to research companies and strategies and steadily add from there. Some companies that I feel strongly about I'll just DCA and others that I'm interested in probably get in on the dips. I'll scale up as I get more knowledgeable. This thread had shown taught me a lot in a little time so I feel like with all the info out here I can navigate my family to a win.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

My big 3 are JD, SQ, FB

I just moved another 25% of my savings to open webull. It was jelly status in savings

FB I'm about to go heavy in

SPCE and JMAI going keep my eye on

DKNG. Im debating putting more in LCA or starting DKNG position. One for gaming. One for sports. But it also against the logic of only have a handful tho vs too many:patrice:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
most of people don't do their own DD. none at all. They just follow youtube, follow friends, forums, and read fools/yahoo and so on. so they aren't actively following the companies. they just actively follow youtubers who bought those stocks. so they can indeed handle 20+ stocks because no DD is involved.

i can put my trust on Jeremy and buy everything he owns and just add somethin somethin and call it a day.

and ill do pretty well because i trust his judgement 90% of the time. :manny:

:heh: at least you’re honest breh.

MIP penny gang :king:

Just started plays of Jeremy. Not Nordstrom, Dropbox, footlocker, etc. But others are good imo. He does pretty good research. Wish I was during his 5G video months ago.:jelly:

Princ3

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Y'all heard about this?

"MOSCOW, Aug 17 (Reuters) - The Moscow Exchange will launch trading of the 19 most liquid shares from the U.S. S&P 500 index on Aug. 24, the bourse said on Monday.

The exchange had earlier planned to offer trading in U.S. blue chips from Aug. 17, in a breakthrough for a long-awaited project which was slowed by Western sanctions.

The exchange will offer shares in Microsoft Corp, Amazon.com Inc, NVIDIA Corp, McDonald’s Corp , Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc, Alphabet Inc , Exxon Mobil Corp, Boeing Co, Intel Corp, AT&T Inc, Pfizer Inc, Visa Inc , Netflix Inc, Micron Technology Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Walt Disney Co, Advance Micro Devices Inc and Mastercard Inc.

The Moscow Exchange will also start trading Apple Inc shares on Sept. 7."

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
MIP penny gang :king:

Just started plays of Jeremy. Not Nordstrom, Dropbox, footlocker, etc. But others are good imo. He does pretty good research. Wish I was during his 5G video months ago.:jelly:

i made 15k on MIP picks and then lost 10k. so 5k+ so far. :ehh: ABIO, AIM, and SINT are killin me right now.

i feel like it takes more patience in penny stocks then normal stocks. :jbhmm:

FE did screw me up wit CCL pick. but everything has been solid. i follow FE strictly for TSLA analysis :mjgrin: