Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Do people actually think there will be a sell off during the stock split?

I think a lot of people will look to buy.

That run up next week will be vicious.

I do wonder. It'll be "affordable" again.

Today is a interesting day to buy same day options for Tsla

Goodluck

Don't you have to buy 100 of those bytches at a time?

:sadcam:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You leaving a lot of money on the table at this point breh

Its not worth the risk to me. I'm glad y'all eating well and hope it keeps up but the valuations are way too high for me. Large caps aren't supposed to 3-6x in a year. Apple hasn't expanded earnings to meet the new valuations. It's basically that you're paying 2x for the same earning power that you had a year ago. Right now growth is just priced based on multiple expansion and I don't like that. Tesla is acting just like Bitcoin in my mind and thats a red flag. Not sure how TSLA is going to join the s&p with its crazy ass volatility. Then again this is an unprecedented time and its very likely that the momentum isn't going to stop anytime soon. Just not worth the ride for me personally.

Oh and Tesla has a gap to fill between 1200-1300 :lolbron:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Its not worth the risk to me. I'm glad y'all eating well and hope it keeps up but the valuations are way too high for me. Large caps aren't supposed to 3-6x in a year. Apple hasn't expanded earnings to meet the new valuations. It's basically that you're paying 2x for the same earning power that you had a year ago. Right now growth is just priced based on multiple expansion and I don't like that. Tesla is acting just like Bitcoin in my mind and thats a red flag. Not sure how TSLA is going to join the s&p with its crazy ass volatility. Then again this is an unprecedented time and its very likely that the momentum isn't going to stop anytime soon. Just not worth the ride for me personally.

Oh and Tesla has a gap to fill between 1200-1300 :lolbron:
Real shyt, personally I’m not even attempting to add anymore shares until I see some pull back or this run looks like it calms down / stabilizes. Should be a good learning experience for all.