Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Since Real Estate is still way down since COVID, I think it might be time to start getting into REITs. I don't really think this real estate situation is as permanent as the headlines in places like the NY Post are screaming every day.
Nah not one bit. People can't afford it because, but that doesnt mean there isnt any demand.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Hey I'm in the health insurance field and I can't help be a little skeptical as well with LMND only because of how little citizens in the US know about medical insurance. And the big players have a pretty big stranglehold on the industry.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So whats everyone's actual gameplan now? I picked up a few stocks back during the crash in march and picked up 5 tesla and added 9 apple stock to my portfolio this week. I still have about 17k cash in my account and another 8kish which is more for savings. I was banking on the second crash comming as reopening has been a flop but obv crash still has not come :francis: not sure what my next move is now any advice
I'm just gonna continue to nibble at stocks like Intel that are below my cost basis and get them up to my initial target of 50 shares. Not really looking to add any new positions. Not really looking to add a lot of money into the market either. I question if this rally can continue.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man looking back in the last few pages about budgeting and I’m horrible at it for the most part. My only real vice is eating out waaay too much. I added up fast food/Uber eats/door dash the past few months and I’m averaging around 700 bucks a month :snoop: not only is that money I could be investing but it would help me lose weight and get healthier (220 right now which isn’t bad got the chubby face and gut :flabbynsick:). Really don’t check off anything else on that list but cable.

been in this thread a lot more because it’s motivating as hell. I’m happy about my salary but I see from here I am not doing nearly enough with it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I need to find a way to acquire 10k dollars in a month without selling any assets or paying interest for at least 3 months. Or doing anything illegal, not like I would have the skills or knowledge to anyhow. :francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to find a way to acquire 10k dollars in a month without selling any assets or paying interest for at least 3 months. Or doing anything illegal, not like I would have the skills or knowledge to anyhow. :francis:
Do a in-the-money Call option on tsla that expires around battery day. I’ve done weekly call options on appl since they announced the split and I’m eating.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do a in-the-money Call option on tsla that expires around battery day. I’ve done weekly call options on appl since they announced the split and I’m eating.
I need to start from zero tho lol. Got an email from webull about some free stock deposit tier program and $10k gets me 10 free stocks. Doubt it'll be any good ones tho and I'd pull out the money after I was eligible and not invest it anyways.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Been talking to lil bro (22) got him ready to out $2K in Apple and $100 a check into his trading account.

He making good money, and got plans to retire at 30.

I do want to find another company for him to throw same cash at. Prolly do one of those pies. Charles Schwab calls it something diff tho.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Been talking to lil bro (22) got him ready to out $2K in Apple and $100 a check into his trading account.

He making good money, and got plans to retire at 30.

I do want to find another company for him to throw same cash at. Prolly do one of those pies. Charles Schwab calls it something diff tho.

Schwab calls it stock slices. You’re doing great work on behalf of your brother though man, that’s dope. I’m just getting my feet wet in investing at 33 and I’m hoping by around 45 I can retire... or at the very least scale way back on working and maybe start a business.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Schwab calls is stock slices. You’re doing great work on behalf of your brother though man, that’s dope. I’m just getting my feet wet in investing at 33 and I’m hoping by around 45 I can retire... or at the very least scale way back on working and maybe start a business.

Thx man. I hope he takes to it and eventually start making his own stock picks. But for now I def got him.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
With these pies and slices...

Can you just keep adding money to the same one, or 2?

Or do you have to create a new one each time you make a purchase?

Thx

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
With these pies and slices...

Can you just keep adding money to the same one, or 2?

Or do you have to create a new one each time you make a purchase?

Thx
The money you add goes into what you already have setup.

Easy example: you create a pie with 50% Apple and 50% microsoft
Adding $1000 would put $500 in apple and $500 in microsoft automatically