Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
With stock splits being in style nowadays, I'm wondering if it might make sense to hold on to an AMZN call "just in case".
I was honestly thinking of doing this as well. The only problem is that google Facebook and Amazon are on the governments microscope for antitrust.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thx man. I hope he takes to it and eventually start making his own stock picks. But for now I def got him.
Just be grateful he’s receptive. I tried to put my brother on and he decides it be a better idea to give me the money, so I can do all the investing and Just return the profits to him. Haven’t talked to him since that conversation(July).

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like a one month in the money call would cost about $13,000. But I still might buy one and just keep rolling it forward every 2 weeks to see what happens.
I wouldn’t do a call on amzn. Not without a known Catalyst. From my experience apple and tsla offer much more volatility

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:dead:

A bunch look like MIP picks :lolbron:

I've watched a bunch of Jeremy this weekend. I may just follow him :mjlol:
Jeremy is good for entertainment even if you don’t go buy his picks he could be a radio/podcast host without the stock talk probably

surprise he hasn’t gone the podcast route yet

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everyone I've seen analyze CAKE says they are gonna be fine and grow after all this is over but it's worth posting this here, some of these chains are probably done

At least a half-dozen name-brand U.S. restaurant chains are facing significant unpaid debts and potential bankruptcy filings linked to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new report by S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Restaurants aren't getting the same foot traffic with many states shuttering, or at least restricting, indoor dining, social distancing measures being enforced and fewer customers willing to make the trip out. And with unemployment above 10%, many who ordinarily would spend money at restaurants simply don't have that option.

Bloomin' Brands and Denny's Corp., the companies behind Outback Steakhouse and Denny's, respectively, are the largest publicly traded American restaurant companies that S&Preported would be most likely to default on loans

Applebee's and The Cheesecake Factory also are on the shortlist of chains that may not be able to pay down their debts. Businesses that default on loans often are forced to file for bankruptcy protection, close locations, liquidate assets or some combination thereof.

California Pizza Kitchen Inc. recently filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and entered into a restructuring agreement with senior lenders to reduce long-term debt.

CEO Jim Hyatt said the plan included $46.8 million in new financing to keep its restaurants operational, and that hopefully the company could complete the bankruptcy process in three months.

S&P found that while the odds of chains defaulting has eased in some cases, the greater problem lies with consumer spending -- or, in this case, lack of spending.