Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Snapchat isn't worth three billies.

On the charts FB is nice but its a horrible long-term hold. G+ is gonna crush it out of existence with the help of Twitter. Be the new myspace by 2015.

Long holds I do like

V
GOOG
and
TWTR (if u can somehow buy for $20)

going through this thread from the beginning. This was from 2013...pretty funny.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
88m3 said:
I'd rather put my dikk in a blender than my money in the stock market
full

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

A bunch look like MIP picks :lolbron:

I've watched a bunch of Jeremy this weekend. I may just follow him :mjlol:

I'll be the first to admit that i don't know shyt about penny stocks cuz i know nothing about these companies.

:mjgrin:

What i do like about mip's picks is that most of these are waiting on a new press which will trigger a pop. And i only need to bat .300 on these. And the key is the entry and the patience. I got in at a low entry, and i can be patient.

I saw many of his pick explode right in front of my eyes, so I decided to play with fire and gamble.
:manny:

If these pan out then I'll be looking at a good 50-150% return in much shorter span. If this experiment fails then I'll liquidate my robinhood and move all of it to crypto. :mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
On the talk of IPOs/SPACs, u need to realize that 80% of the money in the market is institutional money but 80% of daily trades is retail. What you want to see is big investors coming into whatever you are looking at investing in. Once big investors get in it's nearly impossible for retail to tank a stock.