Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I listened in on WYY conference call today. Everything looks as if this company is going to take off once it begins to get the $ from the DHS contract and other deals in the pipeline. CEO sounded like he has his shyt together im holding long.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I listened in on WYY conference call today. Everything looks as if this company is going to take off once it begins to get the $ from the DHS contract and other deals in the pipeline. CEO sounded like he has his shyt together im holding long.
told you...WYY will only grow in the next 5 years
up next... CAK :salute:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

IYO, what do you think the potential of WYY. i been watching that shyt for a month and been hesitant. from my dd i thought it would have been reached 2.00 by the end of the month.

:dead: at CTTG jumping up 2,300%, opened at .0001 closed at .0240, high .033. :whew:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
IYO, what do you think the potential of WYY. i been watching that shyt for a month and been hesitant. from my dd i thought it would have been reached 2.00 by the end of the month.

:dead: at CTTG jumping up 2,300%, opened at .0001 closed at .0240, high .033. :whew:

Look man, my goals are to make money over the long term. If you are looking for a significant increase in a short amount of time this isn't for you. @Shugg Ross has better suggestions for shorter term stocks than I do.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Look man, my goals are to make money over the long term. If you are looking for a significant increase in a short amount of time this isn't for you. @Shugg Ross has better suggestions for shorter term stocks than I do.

breh i know about the pennies and thats how I've been making money. i had my eye on this stock for the last month because im looking for something in the $1> range for the future. didn't listen to the conference but looked at the 10k earlier today.

im hoping this drops down to the 1.30's or even 1.40's to buy in. i was just asking your opinion on it.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
U.S. stock markets are rigged, says author Michael Lewis
By John McCrank

NEW YORK Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:03am EDT

44 Comments

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/31/us-markets-hft-flashboys-idUSBREA2U03D20140331

In other news, water is wet
Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
breh i know about the pennies and thats how I've been making money. i had my eye on this stock for the last month because im looking for something in the $1> range for the future. didn't listen to the conference but looked at the 10k earlier today.

im hoping this drops down to the 1.30's or even 1.40's to buy in. i was just asking your opinion on it.

My bad...it may drop after what some consider lackluster news. If you can buy on the dip I would recommend it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see the wolf recommending spli. Got that, lvgi, lvvv, mine, and utrm. Any reason to dump one of those, or ride them out until a certain mark?