Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"DISCLAIMER:

WEALTHMAKERS is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any securities. WEALTHMAKERS has been compensated in the amount of $1,116 per month for six months of data provided in this report. Past performance is not indicative of future results."

Come on dude... You don't wanna be a bagholder

By the time the paid promotion hits the dump has already commenced

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
"unbiased statistical stock market predictions to empower investors, securities professionals and public company employees to make precise, predictive and profitable trading decisions." :comeon:

Who goes "all in" in a P&D? Are you a current shareholder? What is your relationship with this company?

Page 4 is very alarming and screams Caveat Emptor. This data on page 4 is misleading and doesn't take into factor the O/S and Float.

I never use fundamentals to trade penny stocks unless they are a legitimate company or GSE (FNMA).

If it has volume I will trade it.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If it has volume I will trade it.
Thats why I asked a wiser person, and I'll stay out, and I agree with the above statement.....those new weed tickers may be shytty, but they're bringing me 33-133% in one day :wow:

I get in and out :ahh:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
how would you play this? Something like USO?

I go conservative with my wife's 401k. She makes a ton and when the company matches 3% free money, I take that as a nod to be actively aggressive with our personal funds to take shots at exponentially increasing our net worth. Any bad decisions are generally offset by the free money.

ETFs don't always have conservative growth, but you typically won't see the rewards you'd see with finding an undervalued stock in the sector that could explode. With the ETF, you have good stocks being weighed down by bad ones and moderates ROI. I wouldn't even mess with an oil ETF. I know the one you quoted holds futures, but nevertheless... I keep mentioning FANG. I guess it's hard to predict future value of a company at IPO, but FANG started at $17 and hit about $70 about 1.5 years later. I look for stocks like that where I can hopefully see crazy growth, especially if West Texas shoots up to $150.

I like my EPE stock. I'm holding and just in case something bad happens, I have some long puts, long calls, and short calls, which has basically put my risk (until August) at nothing. I'll reassess then.

:blessed:

I might also buy some affordable options for beaten down companies. This one is more of a gamble, but I'm looking at LEAPS on FST. Dirt cheap somewhat OTM calls, but based upon previous performance, not extremely unlikely they surpass those numbers by Jan 16.

Shugg flips penny stocks for big money. I look at my penny stocks as deep OTM LEAPS for companies that have faltered, but could get back to previous prominence.

:yeshrug:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I just went back and read through all of the posts since the beginning of the month. I've never read so much fukkery. Some of ya'll need to reconsider getting into the market. I sense a lot emotion and urgency to make a $.

Also, I am having trouble believing that some of ya'll are sincere when it comes to penny stocks. Like options, the only reason one would want to share what penny stocks they are in, is to bring volume to it. 99% of penny stocks are illiquid and inactive. Penny stocks can be gamed. Just keep that in mind.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill