Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
These politicians sure love creating taxes. :russ:

Kamala Harris on student-loan forgiveness, Medicare, universal basic income, credit scores — and a tax on trading stocks

Her plan called for a 0.2% tax on stock trades, a 0.1% tax on bond trades and a 0.002% tax on derivative transactions. She claimed these taxes would raise more than $2 trillion over the course of a decade. Critics of the plan argued that taxing financial transactions in this way could make it harder for Americans to build retirement savings.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TESL at $1500 :ehh:

helps that @Eric Brooks made sense that it wasn’t worth it to wait for a dip

picked some up at 9:30 today

now I have to wait a whole week for RH to accept my deposit to get more :thumbsdown:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
These politicians sure love creating taxes. :russ:

Kamala Harris on student-loan forgiveness, Medicare, universal basic income, credit scores — and a tax on trading stocks

Her plan called for a 0.2% tax on stock trades, a 0.1% tax on bond trades and a 0.002% tax on derivative transactions. She claimed these taxes would raise more than $2 trillion over the course of a decade. Critics of the plan argued that taxing financial transactions in this way could make it harder for Americans to build retirement savings.

@Serious and you said I wasn't going to will this tanking into existence :hhh:

:troll:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:picard:

I got in at $4.

for XRP i got in at .20

ill buy the dip. crypto is the future. :ahh:
I think my math was wrong on that one. :russ:

I put in 12k worth on my hard wallet like a month ago and now its at 30k. so whatever percentage increase that was. Like 150% or 250% right?