Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Most of my goal of making 10% cashed out yesterday / today. Still holding NAK, LCA, and XTRM bags tho :mjlol:

Should I buy APPL or FB now?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain M1 to me and why it’s better than using Robinhood or something like TD Ameritrade?
I wouldn't say it is better overall then TD Ameritrade but it offers fractional shares and allow you to create your own ETF which is a great selling point for people who may not have enough money to spread their money across expensive stock like Tesla or Apple.

Search this thread for 'M1' because there have plenty of reviews in the past few months.

I guess it is a way to go through public without the hassle of a IPO

200.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can someone explain M1 to me and why it’s better than using Robinhood or something like TD Ameritrade?
You create a pie using different stocks or index funds and allocate a certain percentage to each. like lets say you put in $1000 then get like 5 different stocks at 20% each. So 200 would go to stock a, 200 to stock b, etc. As you see fit. It lets you buy portions of a stock unlike TDA where you have to buy a whole share. The interface is better looking too. Also it limits you to have one trading window a day unless you get the plus version that has two. So you're more likely to hold stocks instead of constantly trading. Its good for long term investing.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
for those in SRNE or who have been following it...do you think there is potential for it to reach NVAX numbers or are those 2 different animals?

I’m thinking/hoping they might dip after Q2 earnings this week and deciding if I want to get in it long term

to reach an NVAX level they need a serious funding $. so its doubtful. but you never know in this space.