Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just wanted to drop by and ask about vanguard stock accounts can I get them through Chase Bank?!:jbhmm: alot of y'all keep mentioning to out money into them and in tease your holdings and make a steady return ..

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:wow: China is getting close with this self driving technology:

They’re always ahead of the curve. Americans are always later adapters, for obvious reasons, Americans are collectively dumb ass as heck and selfish.

With that said, China has some ambitious goals for the next 5 years :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Watching thru the beginning of the trade war video and buddy said we gotta stop relying on foreign countries for steel and that we gotta make it here in america. video was made in 2019 and ironic that a year later we had to rely on foreign countries for an even more valuable asset, ppe masks. Thats something we do need to fix cuz we got plenty of available land to start manufacturing things in the country. Just gotta have a plan to get it setup and running. China already advanced enough as is, but we can't keep falling behind. I'll have to keep watching more of the video, likely get some viewing in the morning, and come back with any more commentary.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Watching thru the beginning of the trade war video and buddy said we gotta stop relying on foreign countries for steel and that we gotta make it here in america. video was made in 2019 and ironic that a year later we had to rely on foreign countries for an even more valuable asset, ppe masks. Thats something we do need to fix cuz we got plenty of available land to start manufacturing things in the country. Just gotta have a plan to get it setup and running. China already advanced enough as is, but we can't keep falling behind. I'll have to keep watching more of the video, likely get some viewing in the morning, and come back with any more commentary.

that stuff will always be cheaper to import

Even with Trump Tariffs imported steel is cheaper than American made steel

Americans value cheap over anything else

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Love seeing shyt like this. Black ppl are finally getting rid of that save your money mentality for the invest your money mentality.

I be trying talking to my preteen son all the time trying to mold him but he just don’t care for what I have to say.

Don’t be fooled by what’s on the internet. Your job is to plant the seed and hope the information is retained down the line

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for those in SRNE or who have been following it...do you think there is potential for it to reach NVAX numbers or are those 2 different animals?

I’m thinking/hoping they might dip after Q2 earnings this week and deciding if I want to get in it long term

Last edited: