Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ino move after hours? Earning came out early looks good

Nevermind they missed earning probably more pull back. They need funding to rocket. My calls are not looking good.

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
The ruling against Uber could be the beginning of the end. They can't have drivers be considered employees. It's gonna cost too much.
thanks for making me aware. Uber was my long term stock, looks like imma get rid of it to avoid being fukked over again like CPE

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Penny Gang Squad...

Can someone explain a "reverse merger"? I've been following $STHC on twitter (:dead:). And the company - SouthCorp Capital, Inc. (STHC) looks like complete trash. But is "reverse merging" (rumor says...) with Ameca Mining which seems like a legit company.

Just not sure why STHC would go up. ... but what do I know ... companies go bankrupt and the stock goes up :dead;

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I got out of Uber right before earnings

On another note, Fastly is going to be volatile until this Tiki-Tok situation is reconciled :patrice:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Penny Gang Squad...

Can someone explain a "reverse merger"? I've been following $STHC on twitter (:dead:). And the company - SouthCorp Capital, Inc. (STHC) looks like complete trash. But is "reverse merging" (rumor says...) with Ameca Mining which seems like a legit company.

Just not sure why STHC would go up. ... but what do I know ... companies go bankrupt and the stock goes up :dead;

im gonna just do the opposite of what i think is correct now :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The ruling against Uber could be the beginning of the end. They can't have drivers be considered employees. It's gonna cost too much.
this was mandated way back last summer/fall. prices went up out here at the beginning of the year. that's priced in IMO, but if other states follow suit, it'll be what forces uber and lyft to merge