Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just got a marketwatch alert that a golden cross is forming in the dow. :banderas:

@Serious I think that's the same bullish signal as in that video you posted about the s&p recently, I think last night or Tuesday with the EMA, exponential moving average. First time they crossed since March 20. They had a bullish cross March of 2019 and had a big run until the death cross caused by covid. Ironic cuz it says only a fifth of the dow is tech unlike more than half of nasdaq and quarter of s&p with tech being the one leading the market thru this recovery. So hopefully that's good news and some momentum for other sectors as well.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know what this CX stock I got is at 3.29 but I'm bout to sell it soon as possible and buy some cheap shyt. :francis:

Hopefully they do better next time. :francis:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Had to drop about 4k Opti shares at .13, half my TDA shares. :francis:

Withdrew that $500 and gonna throw it in m1. I had gotten 5k shares back in January for under a penny so looking at my history now I spent 23.20 for those 5k and a total of 200 for a total of 8100 shares. So I made like $300 and still have half my shares. Plus I'm up 3500 on fidelity with enough there. Hopefully this just a small dip but I'll have to keep an eye on it and adjust accordingly. Good thing the indexes finished strong so I can recuperate some of the loss today on funds and do the same tomorrow. Hopefully I recover some losses tonight and the after hours treats us well across the board. :lawd:

lmao looks like i bought opti a little too high :deadmanny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I sold that damn groupon stock back in February for 2.33 and now it's worth $20 more? :mindblown:

I don't think I would've had the patience to wait that long for $20. Now I'm down a bit more and it's become that dogecoin which I don't care about but would still be nice to have turned it into something.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
lmao looks like i bought opti a little too high :deadmanny:
I had gotten those original 5k back on January 13 so I been holding like a motherfukker on it. :francis: That's why I'm like fukk it with these pennies and most of the ones I have are low cost cuz I just sit on them and wait and see if something happens.