Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You mind elaborating on what lemonade is doing different.

Changing the game on insurance. They use AI and data to estimate the needs and wants of the consumers and make the entire process of selecting insurance or making a claim effortless. It's cheaper and has five star reviews from customers.. they are expanding and the more data they collect the better the AI will be.

Downside is that they are not yet profitable so it's a bit of a spec play but one that a lot of intelligent investors are bullish on so we will see :manny:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Popping into this thread for the first time to say I bought a TON of $24 March 2021 SLV calls.
I feel like I'm about to make a lot of money off of them in the next few months.

Those calls are ALREADY in-the-money by over $2.50, and they don't expire for 7 months.

This margin account ain’t it. I’m switching back to cash
I was about to do the same last month, but what keeps me from doing it is the ability to buy without having to wait for money to clear.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shoot, I ain't got no cash right now. :francis:

Less than 1k between Bank of America, Ally and Simple and those two take a few days to transfer over to get cash.

1k in cash, nearly 100k in investments. I'm making every dollar count and do some work while I'm not. If I need something I got enough credit to survive and can always go out and make more cash. Can't be struggling. Gotta set myself up for the future and take advantage now while I can. Missed plenty of investment opportunities by saving. Investing is my new savings account. :wow:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I just hit 16% in not even a month and a half. Profit more than I made year to date on Ally and likely by end of the month beat last year's total and that's with way less money. Can't imagine what happens when I start putting in more. :wow:
yeah when the market is up...just brace yourself if this stimulus bill doesnt go through and people start getting evicted from their homes:francis:
I have a good cash reserve in ally for safety-not necessarily for the weak interest rate they giving

sidenote* im in the same boat but i dont trust it to last :beli:*

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those calls are ALREADY in-the-money by over $2.50, and they don't expire for 7 months.

I was about to do the same last month, but what keeps me from doing it is the ability to buy without having to wait for money to clear.
Yeah it seems to take the money a lot longer than clear/settle than in a cash account

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Had to drop about 4k Opti shares at .13, half my TDA shares. :francis:

Withdrew that $500 and gonna throw it in m1. I had gotten 5k shares back in January for under a penny so looking at my history now I spent 23.20 for those 5k and a total of 200 for a total of 8100 shares. So I made like $300 and still have half my shares. Plus I'm up 3500 on fidelity with enough there. Hopefully this just a small dip but I'll have to keep an eye on it and adjust accordingly. Good thing the indexes finished strong so I can recuperate some of the loss today on funds and do the same tomorrow. Hopefully I recover some losses tonight and the after hours treats us well across the board. :lawd: