Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
BIOC

Biocept Announces Agreement with Aegea Biotechnologies to Develop New, Highly Sensitive PCR-based COVID-19 Assay Utilizing Patented Switch-Blocker PCR Technology | Biocept Inc.

Biocept Announces Agreement with Aegea Biotechnologies to Develop New, Highly Sensitive PCR-based COVID-19 Assay Utilizing Patented Switch-Blocker PCR Technology
PDF Version
Collaboration highlights the power and versatility of the proprietary Switch-Blocker technology, which may be applied to molecular diagnostics in COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, in addition to oncology applications currently commercialized and in development
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a leading commercial provider of molecular technologies designed to provide physicians with clinically actionable information to improve the outcomes of patients with cancer, and Aegea Biotechnologies, Inc., an innovative private life science company with an extensive portfolio of issued patents in next-generation nucleic acid technologies, announce a development agreement focused on the co-development by Biocept and Aegea of a highly sensitive PCR-based assay designed by Aegea for detecting the COVID-19 virus. The COVID-19 PCR assay is based on the core Switch-Blocker technology used in Biocept's suite of ultra-sensitive oncology-focused assays. The collaboration will leverage Biocept's experience in developing high-performance assays based on the Switch-Blocker technology.

damn could be like CODX. :jbhmm:

Your Market Value
$21,176.30
Cost $12,011.42
Today‘s Return +$6,461.49 (+43.91%)
Total Return +$9,164.88 (+76.30%)

:mjlit:

to sell or not to sell :ohhh:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finna dump BIOC today/tomorrow. Not tryina hold through any Earnings Reports even if it gaps up 100%. Too volatile/uncertain

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
it was $9 in 2018 if I’m seeing things correctly...$0.20 is just the YTD high not ATH

And that was without all these new products. Imagine if they did something new with their ev sector as well. I think they got some deal being done with that. I'll have to see if I see it again. Something about partnering with some car company in Asia I believe.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
u sure u wanna go into intel when AMD running the market
Intel my biggest M1 loser at 10 bucks, down nearly 21%. Next one is Facebook at 3% so goes to show how badly its been doing. Only 2% of my pie so not a big hurt overall but I'm hopeful they can pull thru when newer chips get released. Of course AMD my biggest gainer at 68% and at 3% of my pie so it evens out plus more.

Daps
reading all these opti stories on reddit makes me fukkin sick :dead: its easy to say in hindsight, but i gotta start fukking with some of these pennies

Gotta keep a realistic perspective though. There’s more people who lost money on pennies than people who’s making bank with OPTI. We’re not going to see or hear about those stories.