Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
So what’s your move :win:

low float, low volume, dirt cheap penny stocks for a starter. :mjgrin:

any micro cap oil related stocks like MCEP. dry shippers like EDRY. or something FDA related.

first 3k is the toughest. once i get to 3k, then it gets much easier.

i could go PSTI or something steady with many pipelines, but im gonna fuk wit something explosive. :manny:

Not sure if you wanna do OTC trades, but Webull won’t allow trading OTC stocks.

they got enough pennies, so im not too worried about it. i really like the fact that it allows after/pre market trading

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I was about to reduce my position in Disney last night too but something mad me say chill :ohhh:

I'm worried about the long term though...I've read that their Disney+ subscriptions are keeping them afloat right now but the longer the rona goes on, the less money they're getting from theme parks and that is their money maker?

I had an order in to sell off my Disney at opening today and I canceled it. So glad I held onto it.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I had an order in to sell off my Disney at opening today and I canceled it. So glad I held onto it.
Hard to believe it went up even more after I sold my calls. But betting on earnings is a dangerous move than can can really make you go broke, so I'm happy I could nearly double my investment overnight.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
just closed my Ally account and opened up webull. Ill start this account with $225. ill be strictly trading penny/volatile stocks. :mjgrin:

We should look into starting a Coli challenge. Fund accounts with like $500-1000. Then everyone posts their trades/ideas/etc and we can make it collaborative where we're trying to help each other while at the same time we can see who comes out on top (not everyone will follow every single trade etc) and whoever is #1 at the end of like 2-3 months we can do some kind of Coli prize

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
We should look into starting a Coli challenge. Fund accounts with like $500-1000. Then everyone posts their trades/ideas/etc and we can make it collaborative where we're trying to help each other while at the same time we can see who comes out on top (not everyone will follow every single trade etc) and whoever is #1 at the end of like 2-3 months we can do some kind of Coli prize
Count me in!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'll sit that out. :hubie:

@Doomsday will win in a like a week.:manny:

Daps
$SRNE....30 min. at home covid test, costs 10 bucks...can be used multiple times a day....fda approves & everything opens up again safely......highest volume stock of the week.....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Square & Bitcoin got next :wow:

Jack Dorsey’s financial services company Square, Inc. has published its second-quarter financials for 2020, revealing $875 million in revenue from Bitcoin (BTC) trading on its Cash App product.

With Cash App’s Bitcoin business incurring $858 million in quarterly expenses, Square’s BTC services generated $17 million in gross profit, with extreme market volatility and hype for Bitcoin’s block reward halving driving customer demand.

Cash App now has 30 million active monthly users.

Cash App’s Bitcoin profits up 75% since Q1
The quarterly performance comprised a 600% increase in revenue and a 710% gain in gross profit year-over-year, and a 150% increase in gross profit compared to the first quarter of 2020.

Bitcoin-related business represented roughly 2.85% of Square’s total gross profit of $597 million for the quarter.

However, the report notes that “government stimulus programs” likely contributed to the uplift in Bitcoin investment activity.

Square hastily publishes quarterly report
The Twitter account of Square’s Investor Relations wing published the data in response to “early external access of the company’s quarterly financials.” The company will host a conference call on Aug. 5 at 8 a.m. EST to discuss the results.

Square’s quarterly total net revenue was $1.92 billion — 75% above recent forecasts, and a 64% gain year-over-year.

The report has bolstered a strong recent performance for the company’s share price, which has gained more than 9% over the past five days.

Bitcoin Trading Generated $875M in Quarterly Revenue for Square

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Chef Mello says $riot is a good play....

Definitely going research some more stocks this weeknd.