Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Covid-related vaccine stocks do you still own? Are you just holding them until a vaccine is announced, or will you be selling some soon to free up some cash?

Moderna
Lonza Group
AstraZeneca
Thermo Fisher :francis: (Should've bought more shares when it was under $300)

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I'm ready for it :yeshrug:
same

cash-wise i was ready for it last time, but i had no idea what i was doing :dead: i fukked up like crazy

this time around ive got like 15 stocks/ETFs total, and im going hard at all of them when it crashes

because it will/should crash :huhldup:

Listen to Peter Schiff on Rogans podcast from July 15th i think. After listening to Schiff explain the real impacts of the printing press we have going, its really scary what could happen if we let off the gas.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Listen to Peter Schiff on Rogans podcast from July 15th i think. After listening to Schiff explain the real impacts of the printing press we have going, its really scary what could happen if we let off the gas.
Breh is more of a stock market 'personality' than an economist. Apparently he has been trying to scare people into buying Gold since mid 2000s. Someone has a website where they just show all his predictions that failed:

cDg6HtY.png

Market Forecasting — Ramp Capital.

The Peter Meter: Assessing Schiff's predictions

Why Peter Schiff Is Wrong About the Economy - Unseen Opportunity

What do you think about Peter Schiff? - Quora

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Breh is more of a stock market 'personality' than an economist. Apparently he has been trying to scare people into buying Gold since mid 2000s. Someone has a website where they just show all his predictions that failed:

cDg6HtY.png

Market Forecasting — Ramp Capital.

The Peter Meter: Assessing Schiff's predictions

Why Peter Schiff Is Wrong About the Economy - Unseen Opportunity

What do you think about Peter Schiff? - Quora

His rambling on the podcast gave me that loony bin impression anyway but what he was saying made logical sense

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What is ur pie in M1 i need help understanding a pie that gets good gains abd dividends

Mines aren't dividend heavy

One pie is Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Tesla, Google, Square, Nvidia, Illumina

My other pie is Livongo, ARKK ETF, DraftKings, Peloton, Sea Limited, Crisper, NVTA and a lower amount of FAANG stocks.