Jumia

giphy.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I personally got tired of the ridiculous fees, wait time/fukked up orders, and the uncertainty if a dirty mothafukka is sipping my drink or eating my fries, plus the customer service on these apps is trash.

Maybe I let my displeasure blind me from the potential of the market. :lolbron:

I’ll look into it thanks breh :salute:
I feel it, but you have to think about shyt from the perspective of others.

This is actually a true story btw :ehh:

Imagine a single father, who's been stuck in meetings all day, now he comes home to hungry kids. He doesn't feel driving back out to the store or cooking dinner. So what does this dad do, he orders from doordash. Now imagine this dad does this 3-5 times a week. Doordash is getting a cut every time.

My little nephew just got his 1st job making $300 at 14. The shyt he spends money is just reckless. I base a lot of my stock predictions off his habits. This kid does shyt like buy him and sister dinner, from two separate places.

Think about it, that's just wasteful. Now everytime I go over there, I see either an ubereats or doordash bag.

This is the future breh. These young kids order from these apps like it's a game. They have no problem ordering multiple times a day. And tbh, I used to do the same. The difference is, I didnt have an app and I was limited to just the same 2 or 3 local spots, now mofo's can order shyt from across the city on an app. And there's plenty of people who dont look at the cost like that.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You kidding me. :picard:

Food delivery apps got next.

One of the biggest companies in China is Meituan. That company is straight up printing money. Food delivery apps are projected to explode in the next 3-5 years, because they're getting so popular.

This podcast was pre-covid

Food delivery only got greater exposure due to the pandemic.

They’re unprofitable tho, which is why so many are consolidating. If people really leave cities, they’ll go down further.

Only IPO’s I’d consider getting in on early are snowflake and palantir

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Covid-related vaccine stocks do you still own? Are you just holding them until a vaccine is announced, or will you be selling some soon to free up some cash?