Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
OPTI killing it! Time to sell???

OG Sharktank investor just joined advisory board

EDIT:
This company may be legit guys. At 0.05 this may be worth buying at least a few shares. Their products are pretty dope, especially for this CoViD era

Yeah that new scanner is boosting them up today. I got time so I'm holding for now. Expect it to go higher once more products or news get revealed.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yeah that new scanner is boosting them up today. I got time so I'm holding for now. Expect it to go higher once more products or news get revealed.
I was holding a boatload so I decided to sell a bit. Still holding a bunch. I’ll likely recoup when it inevitably dips. But this is the highest I’ve seen it honestly

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sold my shyt for 3k profit at opening yolo
Yeah I sold for %700 profit and got back in for when they make it official. But I’m jsut playing the other earnings now. I sold Workhorse this morning for %100 Profit. Working on osur. Bout to buy 10 wtrh call option while they cheap . I think that’s goin to kill earnings

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about selling my Uber position and using the proceeds as a source of funds. I'd be shocked if it does anything in the near-term. The delivery business isn't scalable.
i used to take 3/4 ubers and lyfts a weekend

the other day, my phone told me to delete both apps because i havent used them in 4 months :dead:

don't really see that changing soon either

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

the other day, my phone told me to delete both apps because i havent used them in 4 months :dead:

Same here. Uber and Lyft were both a huge monthly expenses for me up until March. You couldn't pay me to ride now.

And boy are they trying! Lyft keeps sending me deals for 50% off of rides for a week.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
CODX :stopitslime:

i got in at like $1.5 back in January and sold it for little gain cuz it wasnt doin anything. :beli:

and then i rode the pump in Marc at like $17 and sold it for a loss :bryan::mjcry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Same. Was even cheaper for me drive myself and park at the airport for 5 days than take an Uber/lyft to and from the airport. Between no weekend destinations and no need to go to work (used to take one to work 1-2x a week) my ride history :flabbynsick: