Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thankfully my index funds made up for yesterdays loss. M1 up also. Looks like Intel was my biggest loser and that was only like $1 so barely a dent. Hopefully some of these pennies other than opti can start moving up and helping out. Just gotta stay patient. I am loving this loss of value on the dollar tho. :wow:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got to get into the right psychology for this trading shyt. I get more upset at money missed than money lossed. I think the reason that is is because if feels like you have no one to blame but yourself when you leave money on the table but if you lose money you can convince yourself to just blame it on the market.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I got to get into the right psychology for this trading shyt. I get more upset at money missed than money lossed. I think the reason that is is because if feels like you have no one to blame but yourself when you leave money on the table but if you lose money you can convince yourself to just blame it on the market.

Don’t even sweat it.

There will be plenty of opportunities in the future. Better to play it safe.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bought some Intel at $47.96 today. If it falls further I'll buy more. Looking to buy that and RTX if it gets closer to the mid $50s.
I’m clearly not a financial advisor, nor even the most versed investor here, but wtf you be doing man? You’re too young to be sitting out high growth stocks for all these “value” picks (not referring to RTX as I think that will definitely grow over the next few years)

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Got 2000 shares of lca. Im in way deep brehs. shyts spooky. And I'm thinking of adding more :lupe:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Blnk up 28% :ehh:

long term play here.

Don’t believe me just watch. :wow:
Stop pouring jelly on yourself brehs....

BLNK owns half the charging stations in the US....

tenor.gif