Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else in ATOS?

it’s looking like it wants to do something tomorrow

Looking to get in on this hoping qlgn pops to move my money over. It went to 7 I thought it was ready to erupt but back down to 6. Thinking it was a pump and dump today. Should of secured profits. Happen to me with aim a couple weeks ago. Secure the profits when you can.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope they break up Amazon, Google and all the rest of the FAANG. All of that centralized power is not good for civilization in the short or long term. I'm not a fan of the circle-jerk in the tech world or their shytty business practices to crush their competition (Amazon specifically).

I think that people don't really grasp how it's hard to compete against Amazon/Google/Apple in any industry they decide they want a part of because their pockets are so deep. They can pay their employees more and price their products lower than what is viable from a business perspective because they can afford to lose until the competition dries up and then they own the entire industry and can call the shots.

Amazon used data from its sellers to create competing products: report
Amazon Met With Startups About Investing, Then Launched Competing Products
Amazon’s hardware boss responds to Sonos accusations of stolen technology
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...any-chickenshyt-for-firing-protesting-workers
Amazon’s New Competitive Advantage: Putting Its Own Products First — ProPublica

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope they break up Amazon, Google and all the rest of the FAANG. All of that centralized power is not good for civilization in the short or long term. I'm not a fan of the circle-jerk in the tech world or their shytty business practices to crush their competition (Amazon specifically).

I think that people don't really grasp how it's hard to compete against Amazon/Google/Apple in any industry they decide they want a part of because their pockets are so deep. They can pay their employees more and price their products lower than what is viable from a business perspective because they can afford to lose until the competition dries up and then they own the entire industry and can call the shots.
Amazon Basics shows me how impossible it is to compete.